Turn signal problem

Hank

Reaction score
On my 2007 gt m y passenger side signal just flashes the inside bulb. The other bulbs look ok but the other signal is sequential which I didn't think was stock. I can't find any flasher and I don't know where to look for a controller. Any help would be appreciated .

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Sooooo, want to understand your issue, your "tail-light" signals aren't the same? One side has a "solo" bulb flashing & the other is "sequential?"

Nice intro too...btw.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Aftermarket sequentials gone bad. Probably Raxiom crap.
There is no flasher, everything is controlled by the SJB.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Yep, assuming you checked the actual bulbs, your sequential controller has gone out. If you have stock taillights you can go get a stock harness from a junkyard. If you want the sequentials you just gotta go buy one. I might have stock taillight harness sitting arouond somewhere. It's ten years deep in my garage but I'll give it a quick peek when I get in there tonight.

bl817

Reaction score
you need to make sure you have the double filament bulb (4057) in each socket. I know it sounds dumb but I went thru this issue when I installed my sequential kit (Drake IIRC). All of the bulbs worked in the stock harness but wouldn't work in the sequential. went and got new bulbs and things have worked since 2014, no issues. Also, the inside lights only work for turn signal and park/driving, the outer 2 go bright for brake. SJB as said above controls the brake lights so if you are having issues it might be time to take a look at that and clean it up. good luck

07 Boss

Reaction score
Also, the inside lights only work for turn signal and park/driving, the outer 2 go bright for brake. SJB as said above controls the brake lights so if you are having issues it might be time to take a look at that and clean it up. good luck

No, that’s not how it works, with sequentials. All three do both turn signal and brake.

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
If you have the raxiom sequentials you will see the bulb retaining clips are plastic. I had an issue with mine when I tried to go with LEDs and they would just barely pop out, like a couple mm, and not work. I found the stock harness has metal retaining clips and the LEDs stuck in those like glue. However, the stock incondecent bulbs stick in just fine. So i spliced in my stock plugs into the harness to solve the problem. Check your bulbs first to see if they are burned out. If they aren't I would press them in by hand while your flashers are on and see if they work. If they do, you have a bulb fitment problem and should try a new bulb to see if it fits better.

@07 Boss I'll take them stock harnesses of your hands for sure if they match my stock ones. I'd have to pm you a picture though.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back