Two step like a Boss! Anti-lag

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Gotta love anti lag. Got the WOT box setup right. It hits a little hard as you can see by the camera shaking LOL!! With the cut outs it's flat nasty. I'd hate to be outside with the fuel going off in the turbine housing!!!!

Look Dave I did it!!!!

Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha thats awesome! Watching turbo cars at the track, that is by far my favorite part as they are coming up into boost on the line. I would love to see the looks you get when doing that on the street!

Saleen S281

forum member
Reaction score
haha thats awesome! Watching turbo cars at the track, that is by far my favorite part as they are coming up into boost on the line. I would love to see the looks you get when doing that on the street!

This!

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Man if I was 20 again I could do it. It's too god damn loud right now. Ear damaging loud for the poor bastards lol. Showed my snap on guy about two weeks ago. It wasn't hitting this hard though. Let off the gas and it let out one of the loud bangs at idle. He about jumped out of his skin. 20min later he was doing the finger in the ear trying to get it to work lol. I felt so bad and kept saying I was sorry. It had never done that before or I would have warned him. The concussion under the car really is terrrible LOL

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Doug these guys are killing me! I have a n2mb on the car and a turbo sitting in my room. UGH! I can't wait! Sounds amazing.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Nah, just the wotbox.
This was just the box also. I want it like this one. Not nearly as hard on the turbo like this.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Lets this tranny click into gear like the car was stopped and engine was off.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Killing you? I want to sell mine right now..lol

Yea I am ready to hear my 2 step with the turbo:mad2:

Nah, just the wotbox.
This was just the box also. I want it like this one. Not nearly as hard on the turbo like this.

Are you talking about how he eased into the throttle? If so uncheck the box I circled in the picture. Just keep in mind if it is set low that you can activate the 2 step on the street.

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
No, I've got them both setup the same on the wot box. What I mean is how hard the explosion is in the turbine housing. The first first really doesn't do it justice. It's baging fuggin' HARD. you can see the camera start to shake when it does. The second vid it doesn't shake the car. Want it like the second vid. Huge bang=huge pressure spikes. tries like hell to push the turbine thru the air filter lol.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
The tune.:thumb2:
I know what it is. Will get it fixed up soon. On the dyno again :crazy:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back