Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cliff notes:

Oct 28
9-5
TWR will be the only ones there-no one else will be having a track rental that day
Food/drinks will be provided
25 cars
Both lanes will be used/prepp'd

Bad news:
$150 per car

LongShots Fall Track Rental October 28th @ VMP
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]LongShots Fall Track Rental October 28th @ VMP 9-5

** MODS, PLEASE STICKEY THIS**

Burgers and Dogs will be cooked on site and free drinks will also be provided to all participants, as usual.

LongShots is still finalizing the sponsors for this event and they will be announced soon. We will have some great prizes in store for some people!

I WILL HAVE A FULL COLOR FLYER OUT WITH A SPONSORS ON IT AS SOON AS THEY ARE FINALIZED.

OPEN INVITE TO ANY AND EVERYTHING IMPORTS, DOMESTICS, BIKES ... Hell you can jockey a camel down the track if it will pass tech.

BOTH LANES PREPPED FOR SIDE BY SIDE RACING gates open and 9am and 10am - 5PM racing, then stay for T/T Friday night for FREE!

WE WILL BE THE ONLY PEOPLE AT VMP THIS DAY! USE WHAT EVER TIRES AND LANE YOU WANT! TRACK WILL BE PREPED.

TECH -

Car must pass VMP "tech", but a friendly reminder they have been VERY relaxed with us each time we work with them, just nothing stupid unsafe.

NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DONT PASS TECH

DISCLAIMER RULES PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE SIGNING UP

**Prices have gone up (sorry) and I'm just passing them along**

* PRICE IS $150 per car - I will need FULL payment before your name goes on the list
* NO REFUND POLICY - if you have to back out for some reason, its on you to sell your spot to someone, once you've done that PM me and I will gladly switch the names
* You will also have to abide by all VMP Rules and Regulations, I cannot guarantee how there tech will work on that day.
* If weather is an issue the event will be postponed 24 hours before hand. It will be rescheduled for VMP's next available date, no refunds will be issued.
* If another date is not available from VMP your money will be refunded.

Payments are easy...

1)
Cash is always nice, give it to me or drop by the bar with it and I'll give you a receipt for it.

2)
Credit cards also accepted it the bar see bartender and you will get a receipt. Or call it in 757-361-0160

3)
Check also taken please get with me or drop off at bar. I'll accept it in the mail too.

4)
Paypal (please add 3% for the fees) Send it to
[email protected]

LongShots Billiards and Darts
1125 So. Military Hwy
Chesapeake VA 23320
757-361-0160

www.LongShotsVA.com

Any issues or questions please email me.

[email protected]

Twenty spots are now open.

Race safe - always wear an approved helmet, helmet support, driving suit and gloves when racing. Never drive race car on public roads or highways. Race cars can be hazardous to operate and can cause severe injuries, paralysis or death. See VMP rules and regulations for specific rules.

Limitation of Liabilities. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LONGSHOTS BILLIARDS AND DARTS OR ANGELLS FOODS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES BASED ON ANY THING THAT HAPPENS AT THIS EVENT ON OCTOBER 28, 2011. THIS IS A FOR PROFIT EVENT.
[/FONT]

rayS197

Reaction score
Im up for this. Anyone have TWO Stock wheels I can borrow for that day? Just need the wheels to load and unload my car on the trailer.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
I need to get my clutch in and put some miles on it. Anyone want to give me a hand?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That price is ridiculous for sure!

If its for profit like stated last time at 20spots there is profit and at least 30+ people went last time. Arggg

rayS197

Reaction score
That price is ridiculous for sure!

If its for profit like stated last time at 20spots there is profit and at least 30+ people went last time. Arggg
It's high but it's not far off from the prices I was quoted from Cotty when trying to set up a rental right after Hertford. He came down a little on the prices and I was told the pricing was gonna go up.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure some of us can help out. You have a lift to get it high enough?

I was thinking about doing it at the hobby shop and use the lift there, not sure my old bones can handle doing it on a garage floor. I can supply food and beverages.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going to have to pass on the track rental. I am still making choices on my setup so I am going to delay getting the final tune. I can't see going down there if I can't run all out. I would love to go and watch you guys run. Anyone want to pick me up at my house as they go by exit 214 on the way down?

Earl

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
To race on Maui your gonna spend $75 just for the event( at least 4 runs) Add another $25 if they are offering TNT for two hours before the main event. $150 for an all day track rental sounds very reasonable IMO. Late October, should be good air too.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going to have to pass on the track rental. I am still making choices on my setup so I am going to delay getting the final tune. I can't see going down there if I can't run all out. I would love to go and watch you guys run. Anyone want to pick me up at my house as they go by exit 214 on the way down?

Earl

I think most of us going will be going up 460 via 58....are you close to 460?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back