VMP private track rental Oct 28th

cobra mike

rice killer
Reaction score
Dident have money for a rental, so ill just go today and pay the 17 buck street car price to do test and tune...lol..

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they are better orgainized for that then they are for a $150 private track rental!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brady if someone got one of burnouts on video thats how you have to heat up the 555r.
They stuck so good it stalled my car a couple launches lol

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Mike. I went to Richmond just to watch today, as it was from a rain out from a couple weeks ago and I had already paid. There were more people there then I can remember. Some really good cars and everyone was hooking great. They will be open the next 2 Saturdays in Nov and Dec 3 also. Next Sat looks like good weather. Greg do you think you will have your intake coupler fixed by then?

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope..pulling my hair out trying to find who carries a 4.5' to 3' coupler...Jeremy found this place but I don't need 10!

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/...-5-to-3-Silicone-connector-elbow-Coupler.html

Since it is made by Samco I went to their web site to find it and they don't even list it...weird...

http://www.samcosport.com/row/rp_straight_reducers.asp
Yes that's the only one I found when I searched, that's why I said you may be better off making a new pipe. I think if you had a stud welded to the pipe just below the coupler, like we talked about and made a bracket from the T/B to the stud to relieve some of the stress I think the one you have now would work.

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think the one I have has been stretched enough to get a new one, race part solutions is where I bought the 4.25 to 3 but I would rather get one like Jeremy's as it seems to be constructed better. Since his came with the On3 kit I am going to call them in the morning to see if I can buy the coupler from them.

Weird thing is I have been to the 1/4 and 1/8 tracks enough times that this should not have been an issue....only thing different this time was it was cold....not sure if I was making more boost since it was so cold?

Coderedsaleen