VMP private track rental Oct 28th

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice pictures Tim. That slick looking reddish-orange colored Camaro was running at Richmond today in the 5.0 heads up class.

Earl

cobra mike

rice killer
Reaction score
That sucks...sorry to hear you didn't have any better results.

Yeah, it tried to hook once, pulled both tires off, and then took out spinning, dropped the front then hooked again, felt like I was riding a bucking bronco...lol..
she was trapping almost 119 though, she will go if I can get a good 60

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Greg you should have just taking the Over Axles off and run with out the catback. Weight reduction FTW, LMFAO.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Couldn't get the car high enough to take them off

I took mine off recently and i don't have a jack that will take my car any higher than the ramps so I ended up using the stock sissor jack to get an extra 2-3 inches on each front side with the ramps under the tires to get mine on and off. pain in the ass.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Greg one thing you could try on the reducer is get the 4.5 to 3.5 inch and a 3inch straight coupler all in the same color. Use the 3 inch as a spacer. Just slide it a couple inches on the 3 inch pipe and trim it off. Then slide the 4.5 to 3.5 on top of it. I think you would be able to tighten everything down so there wouldn't be any leaks and everything would stay on. I think it would work well enough and wouldn't even be noticeable.

Earl

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Earl that is a great idea! Think the 3.5 would slide over the 3? Might have to lube it to slide over it....

Ok, ok, ok...have your fun with that one....

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch that one after everything you have been through. I think it would be just about the correct clearance, should work fine but a little lube may help. lol

Earl

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back