washer fluid tank relocation

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by miltonmegilliii, Feb 23, 2021.

1. miltonmegilliii

miltonmegilliii Learning the ways.

Has any one done a relocation of the washer fluid tank. I may have to remove mine depending on upcoming mods. I was thinking about buying a universal tank small enough to fit in the wiper cowl area. what are your thoughts?

2. JeremyH

JeremyH 3V Fuel Guru S197 Team Member

Deleted mine a long time ago.

3. 1950StangJump$

1950StangJump$ forum member

Comes down to your desire and available space.

When my car had a KB on it, the tank is relocated to the front left, because the intake runs right where the OEM tank is located.

When I changed blowers, I bought an OEM tank to put it back. Eventually, I got rid of it. I was having room constraints, and the car is only driven on nice days anyway.

If yours is a daily, or you otherwise just want to keep it, that's different. But, you'll probably need to post a good picture of your engine bay if you want a suggestion that matters.

4. Racer47

Racer47 Doesn't have much to say S197 Team Member

Rainx and good wiper blades go a long way to not needing washer fluid if its not a winter car.

5. JeremyH

JeremyH 3V Fuel Guru S197 Team Member

I clay bar and wax my windshield once a year works great.

6. miltonmegilliii

miltonmegilliii Learning the ways.

im thinking i may just try clay bar and nano coat. its a spring summer car pretty much any way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.