Weld RTS S71's Mustang S197

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
file_15_87.jpg

71lb_18_s71_black72_1_2.jpg

Ok I just found these today and I am so gonna order these black ones in 18x10 18x8.5 Staggered. Is anyone running these yet? I hope I will be the first Bullitt but if not, post up some pics I would like to see some more shots of these. They have a complete app guide (.pdf) that shows what part numbers to clear all big brakes brembo, gt500, whatever you have. I did a search and found a couple dead threads about these with no pics. VENDORS: If you are a dealer I want a package price, Im shopping!
If anyone has these on there car post up a pic for me but I think I finally found the wheel for me!

App Guide for others who may want these: http://weldracing.com/aitdownloadablefiles/download/aitfile/aitfile_id/198/

Thanks Dale:crazy:

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am..still keeping the bullitt just downgrading it a bit...lolz
plus these would fit either car....

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Let me know how much it costs you for the 18s all said and done. I think I am selling my steeda spyders and going with these this winter

Also, if you could, weigh them with tires mounted. Thanks! and cant wait to see them mounted up.

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Those who are thinking about these wheels; will they be for a DD or straight track use? Just wondering b/c I have liked these wheels for sometime now but don't know how they will hold up in normal wear and tear....

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let me know how much it costs you for the 18s all said and done. I think I am selling my steeda spyders and going with these this winter

Also, if you could, weigh them with tires mounted. Thanks! and cant wait to see them mounted up.

Will do...

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
I wanted those in 18"s, about 550 each in whatever offset you want from 4"-13" wide.

I really like the drag setup 17"s in front and 15"s out back. I dont race enough to justify the cost.

I hardly drive the stang anymore. Cant put a car seat in the stang. lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back