Well guys...I just couldn't wait for 2015!

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We've been eyeing one of these:) Congrats on the pick up!!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Bullitt Mustang went and had a short visit with a 2014 "Shaker" Challenger today

Tim,​
I thought about where to post some pics of your new machine taken this afternoon buddy.​
So my thinking was this was your Thread on your New "Shaker" Dodge Challenger.​
So that being said I decided (Not) to post those pics here as they have a Ford Bullitt Mustang also in them.​
I will add the Link for You & Anyone else that wishes to see your New Machine ...​
If you wish you can simply Copy & Paste those pictures here.​
Terry

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Tim,

We all want the Up-Dated pictures Dawg. :beerchug2:

Terry

Yes sir! I'm really liking the Cuda strobe side stripes kit I put on it. I was able to match the matte black of the stock Shaker Edition stripes perfectly. I will try and get a few pics up pretty soon.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes sir! I'm really liking the Cuda strobe side stripes kit I put on it. I was able to match the matte black of the stock Shaker Edition stripes perfectly. I will try and get a few pics up pretty soon.
Tim,

I'll be looking forward to seeing the Pics as well as seeing it in person.

Terry

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
So, when are you going to start with the mods?

As far as mods go the exhaust and the Cuda side stripes are all I'm doing for the foreseeable future. I did a resonator delete kit and it sounds much better than stock, but I think I'm going to have the stock mufflers replaced eventually with Flowmaster 40s for a little more growl. I don't have any desire to do any HP mods. I love the car as is. Plus I made a deal with my wife that I wouldn't turn whatever I bought into a supercharged monster. The Shaker high flow intake brings the 5.7 Hemi up to 390 HP which is plenty for a DD. The car also has the track suspension package and the 20" wheels which I love. The car is loaded with everything but a sunroof so I don't really have a want for anything. I'm just happy as a pig in slop not to have to drive my 20 yr old Toyota truck every day anymore.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Added the "Cuda" stripes last week along with window tint.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Were you by chance over by the Nashville Airport the other day? I saw a white shaker hood challenger in a Kroger parking lot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Were you by chance over by the Nashville Airport the other day? I saw a white shaker hood challenger in a Kroger parking lot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that wasn't me.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stripe looks good, but man, those tires look like wagon wheels on that boat. Need more width!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tim,

The way you have it looking now is just freaking "Killer" man. :clap:

It is an outstanding looking machine ...

Terry

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back