Well guys...I just couldn't wait for 2015!

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
congrats. Id take that over a 15 Stang

Thanks. But in all honesty I would have bought a 15' Mustang GT Premium had my wife not traded in her old Altima and bought a 2014 V6 Mustang the month before. As much as I love Ford products I just didn't want a third Mustang at the house. I can't stand the new Camaros or GM as a company and never cared for Dodge, but I've always admired the new Challenger ever since they came out in 08'. It's so much roomier, comfy and quieter on the inside than both our Mustangs. And with the track suspension package and 20" wheels the car handles like its on rails. No body roll at all. I definitely don't regret this purchase. Its just a great all around DD.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
I wasn't digging it very much being solid white.
Now that you've added stripes...this bitch is HOT!
Love it now!

I do believe I'd have to change wheels, though.
Solid blacks...matte blacks.

Timmbo;2092678[URL=http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/timmbos/media/IMG_20140907_145402_511_zps3af09dba.jpg.html said:
IMG_20140907_145402_511_zps3af09dba.jpg
[/URL]

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
I wasn't digging it very much being solid white.
Now that you've added stripes...this bitch is HOT!
Love it now!

I do believe I'd have to change wheels, though.
Solid blacks...matte blacks.

Thanks. I'm diggin the car as is now even with the wheels. I may do something different next year with wheels. Ya never know lol.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Figured I'd post an update with some pics of the Challenger. Up to this point I've concentrated on the exterior mods and as of right now consider it done on the outside. I have no plans of lowering. This car has the Track Pak suspension already. Plus I love the old skool rake sloping down from the rear to the front. I don't have any desire for power mods on the car. However I may add a little stainless bling under the hood in the next couple months. Interior wise I have a few custom brushed stainless and billet pieces coming. Should give it a nice tough bold look with the black interior.

*Side strobe stripes
*White letter tires by (treadwearletters.com)
*Tinted head/fog lights
*Clear side markers
*Hood Pins by Dales Cuda Shop
*Daytona Tailight Overlay
*OEM splash guards
*Painted calipers, brackets rotors

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Motor pics!!!! That is a really nice ride man....I am envious!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tim,

As always your rides look terrific :hi:
You do good pictures man.

Terry

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Man, you really got a great deal on that ride! It's absolutely beautiful!

I've heard from some of my Dodge friends here in Panama City that Dodge isn't very forgiving with any kind of tuning. One guy says he had a transmission issue and Dodge told him not no, but hell no due to his PCM being "Broken into and reflashed".

A year later now and he never did have it fixed under warranty. He ended up paying it himself and no lawyer around the area is really interested is trying his case. They've said they'll take his money and do it, but that Dodge will throw some big time lawyers at it and either make it go away or, even if he won, would likely pay for parts only and not labor. Something about propriety PCM encryption being broken. Don't know if that's the complete story behind it or not. Just what the guy said. And I know how he broke the transmission wasn't Dodge's fault. Slamming into drive while rolling back at 5-10 mph is what caused his damage. lol

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Motor pics!!!! That is a really nice ride man....I am envious!

Thanks. Motor is stock so not too exciting to see. But I will throw up a pic if ya want.

Tim,

As always your rides look terrific :hi:
You do good pictures man.

Terry

Thank you. I'm really enjoying it.

Man... that looks so sweet! Great shots.

Thanks. Love your new SRT!

Man, you really got a great deal on that ride! It's absolutely beautiful!

I've heard from some of my Dodge friends here in Panama City that Dodge isn't very forgiving with any kind of tuning. One guy says he had a transmission issue and Dodge told him not no, but hell no due to his PCM being "Broken into and reflashed".

A year later now and he never did have it fixed under warranty. He ended up paying it himself and no lawyer around the area is really interested is trying his case. They've said they'll take his money and do it, but that Dodge will throw some big time lawyers at it and either make it go away or, even if he won, would likely pay for parts only and not labor. Something about propriety PCM encryption being broken. Don't know if that's the complete story behind it or not. Just what the guy said. And I know how he broke the transmission wasn't Dodge's fault. Slamming into drive while rolling back at 5-10 mph is what caused his damage. lol

Thank you. Trust me, definitely no power mods to come. I'm under full warranty for the next 5 years lol!

Count

forum member
Reaction score
Sellout!!!!

lol, j/k...It's looking pretty sweet man!!! Enjoy!!

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
I like the white lettering on the tires! Challenger is retro enough the white letters really fit it! I think Dodge could have even gotten away with a little less wheel and more sidewall on the tire as it would fit great with the retro look. I just saw a shaker in Philladelphia last week when I was at work. First time I saw one in person, quite nice with the functional scoop through the hood

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back