What are the new links at the bottom of every thread?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I noticed new links at the bottom of every thread page.
Digg del.icio.us StumbleUpon Google

I know what Google is but have no clue about the others. I assume they are some lesser known social media sites similar to Facebook and Twitter? If you're going to turn this forum into a Facebook wanna-be then can we at least have the option of turning off/hiding these stupid links? I cannot think of one good reason for any of these links to be on this site.
:handjob:

And for a new site owner that said he wasn't going to change anything, you are sure making a lot of fucking changes. Every day it's something new. Maybe some of the over reactionary guys might have been right.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Can someone post a screenshot of these tabs? I can't seem to find them, I wonder if Adblock+ is blocking them for me. Digg and Stumbleupon are both social media sites, not sure what the second one is.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
More exposure means mo money but it also means an influx of dumbasses.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Those don't do shit. Never have, taking them down.

Edit: Gone!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Or is it like Billy said, testing the waters here? I see them on other forums and well those forums are over run with idiots.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ha ha, ya testing the waters....come on!! Quit assuming shit. Enough with dogging on me cause I am the new owner. Its getting old already. If you think this forum is going to go to shit because I own it, then move on already. If you want to hang around and see how shit goes, then shut the hell up and enjoy the forum that you have always enjoyed. Quit bitching about things cause you just want to bitch. Yes, I see you. You are such a bad ass because you can talk shit about the new owner. I get it, you want to be seen as the bad ass on this forum. You happy? You got to buff up your chest, now move the fuck on and enjoy the forum!

It will always be the forum you have known, where you can say what you want to say, cuss when ever you want, keep vendors in check, and so on. The way you go about your life on this forum will not change. Just keep thinking and bitching about how you think this site will go the way of the others, because your just wasting your time. IT WON'T!!!!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol who was that directed at? Why are you so upset? Youve made changes, remember you said no changes were being made. Whether you admit it or not we dont care. We know because we spend every fucking day here, not you. We know how this forum works, not you. We know if something is wrong and well so far all you have done is deflect and say that it isnt you because i just bought the place. No one had any fucking trouble with this place until you started making changes. If you are directing that at me, cool. I have kids, i can handle a temper tantrum.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol who was that directed at? Why are you so upset? Youve made changes, remember you said no changes were being made. Whether you admit it or not we dont care. We know because we spend every fucking day here, not you. We know how this forum works, not you. We know if something is wrong and well so far all you have done is deflect and say that it isnt you because i just bought the place. No one had any fucking trouble with this place until you started making changes. If you are directing that at me, cool. I have kids, i can handle a temper tantrum.

Ha ha, yep it was directed to you and what changes have I made besides TT? I am not deflecting anything. I really don't know what changes I have made to this forum that has not allowed you to do the same thing that you have always done on here? Lets make a list of what "changes" I have made so far...I updated TT(which you could care less about), changed the title of this section from Suggestions, Complaints & Bugs to (OMG, the sky is falling :evillaugh:) Site News, Suggestions, Complaints & Bugs. What else have I changed that has effected the way you go about yourself here? I just don't get it?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I guess it was all the stuff from tapatalk. What i dont understand ishow updating tapatalk messes up theforum when using a pc or a phone that doesnt use tapatalk.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No idea. Other forum owners had the same problem when I searched for it on the Tapatalk support Forum. One of the tt techs posted a different version there and that one fixed the errors. Updates to tt have never gone like this on any of my forums and of course it has to happen on this one where I am trying to impress(be in good standing) all of you. You guys need to realize that I like forums that are not heavily modded. That's not my style. Just give me a freaking chance and you will see. There maybe some accidental hiccups like the tt episode but just know that the forum will continue as it always has.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I wondered why I saw it for a couple threads last night, and then it was gone.

Digg and StumbleUpon is kind of like Reddit and/or Tumblr. People will post the thread as a type of article/link on those sites, and others can comment on that site and even come here to view what was linked. Kind of like how we operate the TToTD thread, but more of a blog/website and less of a forum version of it.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Someone say titties?
bewbs.gif

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Those kinds of links won't work with this site because the forum threads are only visible to registered users. Guests can't see shit.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back