What have you done to your mustang today?

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my CAI and then washed/waxed

Actually first I went and gave it hell then washed/waxed

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Finished breaking-In the 302 today..... 1000+ miles on her :beerdrink: Time for a oil change......

frarmar

Killer boots man!
Reaction score
Swapped the 76mm plastic Saleen idler for the 90mm OEM one.... Most exciting mod evarrr.:beerdrink:

Last edited:

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Today I am almost done wiring up my gauges.

have the oil filter adapter to install for the oil pressure gauge. The temp gauge is gonna have to wait till after the S/C install cause I am running 2 sensors, 1 before the intercooler and 1 after wired up to a spdt switch so I can see what the temps are going in and coming out of the H/E.

Not hard at all, just taking my time. Might start the wire tuck also, not sure yet.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hadn't been able to drive Savannah for 3 weeks because I've been living at the hospital while my kid recovers, so today I went home, to her for a 20 mile spin, hit WOT a few time, a couple from a dead stop, then took her home, dusted her with the California duster, and detalied her with the McGuire's spray stuff and a microfiber towel.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Horrible picture but...

HoodSidecopy.jpg

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
I sat at home pointlessly waiting for parts to arrive that apparently won't be here until Monday now. I guess paying an extra $35 for 2nd day air wasn't enough to get them to the door today. Nasty that car is looking good. Love the front end. Should look awesome when the hood is painted.

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
went into the garage and looked at her. My parts aren't here either. Went back inside :mad2:

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
smoked out my fogs, re-installed my HIDs and adjusted them beam pattern downward. smoked out the thrid brake light, cleaned the enitre car even under the hood.

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
I tried to burn it down to collect insurance, it spit the Priest back out and saved itself........

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hadn't been able to drive Savannah for 3 weeks because I've been living at the hospital while my kid recovers, so today I went home, to her for a 20 mile spin, hit WOT a few time, a couple from a dead stop, then took her home, dusted her with the California duster, and detalied her with the McGuire's spray stuff and a microfiber towel.

Great to hear! How is the little one doing? I've had folks from Church asking.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back