What have you done to your mustang today?

cam101

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing right now. Yesterday went to a Display Day with my club then went to cruise in that afternoon.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
what kinda times did you run?

only got to run four times
was at the 1/8th mile first run was a 9.3194 or something and the fourth was a 8.9000 short shifted into third a lil bit but i finally got to ride by myself and powered shifted all my gears since i kind of knew what i was doing

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
found the time slip
reaction was .2511
60ft? 2.1600
et was 8.9016
mph 83.10
margin .4933 i can't really read it cuase he ripped it the slip like shit but that's what it is can post if no one beleives me. but it's not an amazing time i think i can do better if i keep going

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Took out my sequentials because one side just stopped working. I had the biggest problem with these stupid things when I installed them 2 years ago, had to send one harness back because it went in the wrong order now the right side doesn't light up at all. Gonna call tomorrow and see if Web Electric will replace it, might not because they were a gift and I have no idea the order number of them.

I also have been staring at my delete plates and I've been tracking my pullies. They come in tomorrow, so i'll be calling BBR soon for an update to my tune.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of Pypes Pype Bomb muffler delete axle-backs (resonators built in to the 4" tips)....$270 w/shipping included from American Muscle.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Purchased a set of SLP Loudmouths, CHE K-Member Brace, New Cold-Air Kit, New Sway Bar endlink and hardware, Re-Installed OEM Support, Removing FRPP Stingers, Removed UPR FSB Delete, New Radiator Fan and Shroud, New Radiator cover and Fuse box cover via Tousley, New 3.31 Rear end setup, Re-Installing OEM Midpipe with Cats, removing Pypes Offroad X-pipe.....and list continues....

Also will be buying new front tires, camber bolts, and going for an alignment soon.....

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
What in the world are you doing Grn?

Thats about half the list haha....I got tired and stopped writing....I'm making the car fuel efficient for the summer and putting mostly everything back to stock working order minus a set of axle backs, wheels and tires, springs, and tune.....I will have pics of it once im done. its really nothing special just alot of re-working to the car....

What I didnt add to that list....powder coat valve covers, add JLT billet oil serperator, full polish and cleaning (Inside and out), oil change, z-max flush, etc.......car should look brand new when Im done.

I will be doing most of the tuning a tweaking myself....its been a handful for sure.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds fun man! I want to do my valve covers so bad! They look horrible! Im almost better off spending $300 and getting ones already done than me messing it up myself!

Since I really dont want to spend anymore more towards parts on the car for a little bit a full clay bar, and wax session is in order. Im also going to do some fresh fluids in it aswell!

Gas is getting too expensive for go fast goodies lol

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Yup I hear ya... That's why I'm taking most my go fast goodies off the car and tuning it for fuel efficiency. My bullitt is my DD.

I plan on adding a new toy to the stable here in the next year.

Don't spend $300 on new valve covers just powder yours. It would be alot cheaper.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Got any tips? I know you did yours lime green a while back.. Howd they hold up?

This car is my DD aswell. The mods I have are very minimal anyways. Im still yet to install my pulleys. Probably gonna do that in May when its warmer and do the valve covers aswell.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
You need the equipment in order to powder coat them. You don't have any local powder companies? Paint is cheaper but doesn't hold up as well, you'll find yourself refinishing them over time. Powder coating will be one and done.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah no known powder coating companies around my area.

Itd just be easier in the long run.. Expensive.. but easier to get the ford racing blue or the black powedered ones from AM

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I haven't done much other than paint in the letters on the intake manifold cover and anxiously wait for my Aeroforce Interceptor to come in.

I need to get my nitrous kit installed but so far have only ran the main feel line haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back