Whats the best Intake for Drag Racing

brett2008

forum member
Reaction score
Guys ive been eyeballing intakes.....CL/FORD RACING/JPC.....Which do you guys think would be best for a normally aspirated 3V????Ive been reading about the CL/JPC....but anybody installed tried..the New Ford Racing intake???

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Click Here.

Not trying to be a jackass, but you have guys out there that have bought, and installed numerous intakes, and posted it here for others information.

06Saleen E

Reaction score
Best cold air

Guys ive been eyeballing intakes.....CL/FORD RACING/JPC.....Which do you guys think would be best for a normally aspirated 3V????Ive been reading about the CL/JPC....but anybody installed tried..the New Ford Racing intake???

This is the best things I've seen out there so far.
picture.php

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
It seems to me that you wouldn't get too much more HP with a plenum intake than cmcv delete plates unless you get ported heads that flow around the same cfm as the intake. Just my guess.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score

First off, what are your mods? Do you even need to upgrade your manifold should be the real question.

james432

forum member
Reaction score
love my JPC intake manifold..have to get a dyno tune for it there are only a few people that will do a email tune

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score

n/a....none of them are worth it IMO....not until you get into ported heads and cams. stock one flows pretty good.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Because you're wrong. Your opinion is wrong. Your facts are wrong. Your beliefs are wrong. Your summations are wrong. Your educated guesses are wrong. Your tone of voice is wrong. Your posts are wrong. Your typing is wrong. Your keyboard is wrong.

:LMAO:

Sorry....I'm in one of my moods tonight. On a mild, bolt-on N/A engine there is no need for an aftermarket intake. When you start bolting cams in the engine you can add the intake manifold and see good gains. Pretty much every one of these manufacturers will tell you that. Then again.....if someone didn't know that then they don't need to be shopping for intake manifolds either.

Power adder engines.....absolutely need the C&L intake. :evil:

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Because you're wrong. Your opinion is wrong. Your facts are wrong. Your beliefs are wrong. Your summations are wrong. Your educated guesses are wrong. Your tone of voice is wrong. Your posts are wrong. Your typing is wrong. Your keyboard is wrong.

:LMAO:

fuk,fuk,fukitty fuk!!

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
So SD if you did'nt already have cmcv deletes and were going to do cams.In your opinion would it be worth it to go ahead and get the ford intake?Just don't want to waste $150 on plates if the frpp intake is worth the extra $400.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
No. I'd go ahead and get the C&L. :evil:
*shameless plug*

If you're doing cams then don't waste your money on plates.

yellowjohn1

forum member
Reaction score
No. I'd go ahead and get the C&L. :evil:
*shameless plug*

If you're doing cams then don't waste your money on plates.

I am going to eventually get a new manifold but I was wanting 1. JPC or
2. FRPP, in that order. What about the C&L makes you recommend it more? If you want to p.m. me on your reason you can, or maybe you just sell that one and not the others and were just kidding around?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back