where in the 757 can i take my ride to?

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
long story short i have a horrible rattling noise coming from my car, i cant figure out what it is, and i'm paranoid about getting my car's warranty voided due to my mods, anyone know a mod friendly dealership i could go to in the 757?

Willsol

Reaction score
Performance Autosport out in Richmond is Amazing.

Kevin - is great at tuning or whatever you need.
Here is a post from another forum... dont know if they are on here.

Thats right, Performance Autosport has moved to a much bigger and better location only 13miles away from its previous spot in Goochland. The new shop is closer to downtown Richmond and much more centrally located to anyone traveling from NoVa, the 757...well...anywhere. It's right off of where I64, I95, and I195 merge in the center of Richmond.

The reason for the move is that we were completely out of space. Our old building served us amazingly well for 11 years, but we've outgrown it by leaps and bounds and we finally realized it was time for a move. This building is almost twice the room that our old building was and the layout gives us a true showroom to display some of our rare Mustangs that we keep for our customers as well as some of our own. The shop is quite larger then our old shop and also much more efficiently laid out. Previously our dyno was in the only entrance to our shop, so if someone was on the dyno, the shop was at a stand still until they were done. That is not the case anymore. This makes me especially happy.

Along with the shop location change, Steve Williams, aka Frost of www.tunedbyfrost.com, will have an office in-house of PAS so he'll be able to be reached by dialing the shop number and he's now a few feet away from his own dyno to serve his customers better. And speaking of tuning, Matt Shue of ShueTuning has chosen Performance Autosport as his home for dyno'ing as well so if you are looking to get your Honda tuned, keep that in mind. Ford, GM, or Honda, Performance Autosport has become THE place to get tuned.

For anyone that hasn't ever heard of Performance Autosport, here are the cliff notes to what we're all about:
- Been in business for over 13years.
- Specializes in Saleen and Late Model Mustangs
- More specifically we specialize in Road Racing Suspension setups, installs, chassis builds, car support, etc.
- In the past few years we've opened our market up well beyond just Mustangs and now welcome all makes and models. For example this past year we've worked on several Corvettes, F-bodies, GTOs, BMWs, Chargers, Challengers, Supras, Silverados with ridiculous LSX engines, Vipers, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, you name it.
- We have 2 full-time techs that are amazingly fluent in just about anything I throw at them and also both excellent fabricators when it comes to making what they need to work.
- PAS is an official Saleen Speedlab vendor
- We are distributors for Griggs Racing, Pedders Suspension, Saleen, SCT, Steeda, Sunoco Race Fuels, JBA Exhaust, and countless other brands...
- Ford Tuning is done by me, Kevin, with SCT software.
- GM Tuning is done by Steve Williams with HP Tuners - www.tunedbyfrost.com
- Honda Tuning is done by Matt Shue with an array of choices - www.shuetuning.net
- PAS has an in-ground Dynojet 224x 2wd Dynamometer.
- Our mission is to give your car a safe and clean environment to be worked on while being handled by expert technicians and tuners so that you'll leave being 100% satisfied with the quality of work and service you received.

I would also like to mention that this coming Saturday, July 10th, Performance Autosport will be having its annual Open House which means a big car show for all of our customers (see: Not just Mustangs), free food, and a handful of dyno all throughout the day. It'll start around 10am and go until 4pm or so. Please come on out, take a look at the shop, meet the crew, and have a good time. I'll be the bearded fellow running the dyno. Come say hi. Steve Williams and Matt Shue will also be in attendance to answer any tuning questions or schedule tuning in the future. Come on out!

In Va beach -
ALL ASPECTS MOTORSPORTS
757-547-2888

Is good and Kienan knows his stuff

A little costly at both places but hey good work costs money.

If thats the Eddie I think it is he is great as well.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Agree about All Aspects but he is in NN and so is Eddie...not sure why you mentioned the dealer in Richmond when he does not need a tuner plus that is a good hour to hour and half away.

Willsol

Reaction score
cause I can make a post about any shop I like? Is that ok here?

I just threw out the two shops that I have had experience with. PAS also does more than tune. You never know what he might need in the future.

Sorry if I offended, but I figure the more shops he knows about in the VA area the better.

cobra mike

rice killer
Reaction score
cause I can make a post about any shop I like? Is that ok here?

I just threw out the two shops that I have had experience with. PAS also does more than tune. You never know what he might need in the future.

Sorry if I offended, but I figure the more shops he knows about in the VA area the better.
your right pas does do more than a tune, they rape your wallet...
and kinda like rape, you dident expect what you got. but you pay for it the rest of your life with agony and regret..

Last edited:

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
Well guys, first let me say thanks for all the help! i didnt expect to get this many responses, I've personally heard really good things about PAS in more then one occasion. But i did go see Eddie and he was awesome help! and turns out i know him and his wife from back in my tunner days when i had my 05 STI lol. Eddie is a really good dude! Turns out the person that installed my X pipe apparently did not put in the spacer between it and the driver side exhaust manifold, so lost its seal and was leaking bad. He figured it out and even did his best to seal it, which def took that horrible rattling sound away!

cobra mike

rice killer
Reaction score
Well guys, first let me say thanks for all the help! i didnt expect to get this many responses, I've personally heard really good things about PAS in more then one occasion. But i did go see Eddie and he was awesome help! and turns out i know him and his wife from back in my tunner days when i had my 05 STI lol. Eddie is a really good dude! Turns out the person that installed my X pipe apparently did not put in the spacer between it and the driver side exhaust manifold, so lost its seal and was leaking bad. He figured it out and even did his best to seal it, which def took that horrible rattling sound away!
yeah eddie is a great guy, he will help ya out whenever he can

F8L 500

forum member
Reaction score
Better get all the help from Eddie now cause he will be moving to NC after he finds a job when I get back :D

I missed my tuner days so much that I got one for a daily. lol.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
youre on dragva.com arent you

Willsol

Reaction score
Better get all the help from Eddie now cause he will be moving to NC after he finds a job when I get back :D

I missed my tuner days so much that I got one for a daily. lol.

You just need to be safe and get back.

Tell Eddie to help me find cheap boost...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back