where in the 757 can i take my ride to?

noxim

forum member
Reaction score
Then that day should start at the track! then we can go somewhere to drink beer and talk shit! lol

F8L 500

forum member
Reaction score
Bring Jeremy as well so I can put him in his place. lol.

You're not gonna take me Eddie! Not this time!! <3

Track day!!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you are here in the fall hopefully TWR can get another track rental day like last year...and let the trash talking continue!

F8L 500

forum member
Reaction score
Wheres my place? lol, let me guess in the gt500's rear view i bet. haha!
I knew you were a smart one!
If you are here in the fall hopefully TWR can get another track rental day like last year...and let the trash talking continue!
Or we could just rent the track. I'm sure I've pissed off enough people that would want to go race :beerdrink:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We could do that..I think RJ charged $125 per car to run...if I can remember the lanes opened at 9 and shut at 3.

cobra mike

rice killer
Reaction score
Better get all the help from Eddie now cause he will be moving to NC after he finds a job when I get back :D

I missed my tuner days so much that I got one for a daily. lol.
you aint taking eddie no where...lol..

but seriously, have a safe trip home, im shure we will see you soon after you arrive.

Last edited:

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Entertaining thread...LOL. :beerdrink:

Where about in NC are Eddie and Jen relocating too? I am down there a lot. Usually in the Fayettesville or E-City areas. Got some military friends down there at Fort Bragg/Pope. In fact I just got back from down there yesterday.

I will continue the shit talking with....... how well can you all actuallty DRIVE these high powered stangs?

:evillaugh:

j/k

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you aint taking eddie no where...lol..

but seriously, have a safe trip home, im shure we will see you soon after you arrive.

+1...he needs to stay here to work on our cars! You can have him on weekends when he is not at Mike's...:evillaugh:

F8L 500

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry Mike and Greg but I'm stealing him! Maybe he can come visit ;)

Nah, that just means I actually USE my "powah" on a daily basis and drive the car how it's meant to be driven, hard!

:lol2: :asskiss3:
I'm stationed at Bragg. I get back from Afghanistan next month. I don't know how not to race if anything with power gets beside me. Just don't waste my time.....

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
That's cool. My buddy is in the AF and stationed at no hope Pope. As you may know, Pope is going to be no longer sometime next year. I know the area pretty well. Pretty crappy but great strip clubs... :boobies:

:lol2:

I managed to eat me up a C6 ZO6 and a SRT8 Challenger down there over this past weekend. Lot's of long/straight roads out there. Just don't Speed on Fort Bragg rd.

I was just poking fun at Greg and his garage queen btw. :evil:

Willsol

Reaction score
Jen you guys suck leaving before I get back in Nov./

Its ok though Im going to try to get Eddy to go to Richmond with me while Im on mid tour next WEEK!!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nah, that just means I actually USE my "powah" on a daily basis and drive the car how it's meant to be driven, hard!

:lol2: :asskiss3:

Really...how long has yours been sitting in the garage? Or do you prefer the all mighty Milan?:evillaugh:

F8L 500

forum member
Reaction score
I've been stationed at Bragg so I know the bad roads.

Will- We'll come visit. I better see Rachel when I get back though :)

And Eddie will not be going to the track in my car! For the record....

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Really...how long has yours been sitting in the garage? Or do you prefer the all mighty Milan?:evillaugh:

Haha, it sat in the driveway, not the garage. But I did fix the bushing and managed to put 600 miles on it in the past 3 days. Rain/dirt/bugs/gravel roads...and even frogs stuck in my intercooler. YUCK!

:beerdrink:

I will be taking the Milan to Florida next week though. 30mpg vs 22mpg.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's even worse, keeping the stang in the driveway vice the garage..guess your wife told you the grocery getter stays clean, eh?

Did you really have a frog stuck in there? Is that a better cooling mod that no one else knows about?

30 mpg vs 22 mpg makes sense but just think how much faster you will arrive and how many races you can have on I-95!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back