Where is Jim II this weekend?

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rumor had it that he was going to be in Texas the 25th - the 28th or something like that? Is he doing tunes at a shop? Why isn't anyone advertising it?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rumor had it that he was going to be in Texas the 25th - the 28th or something like that? Is he doing tunes at a shop? Why isn't anyone advertising it?

he is there but he's doing some things for his house down there. Im not sure if he is setting anything up tuning wise.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think the locations been picked or a few have been determined at least! I hear its hot as hell there right now:omfg:

It's kind of miserable right now. This damn high pressure over us is just killing all chances of rain and cool weather.

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So all these trips to Houston, does he do tuning down there or just trying to get things in order for that shop move that is happening but not happening but might happen but isn't going to happen but turned in to a second facility but isn't happening but is happening? And PLEASE tell me that is it completely independent of a "certain shop" that is down there.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So all these trips to Houston, does he do tuning down there or just trying to get things in order for that shop move that is happening but not happening but might happen but isn't going to happen but turned in to a second facility but isn't happening but is happening? And PLEASE tell me that is it completely independent of a "certain shop" that is down there.

LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back