Will 31 spline axles from 98 rear fit my 05?

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of longer 98 axles, actually 99 GT length 31 spline. Will these fit the 05-09??

Is there a problem with Axle breakage on hard launches?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sigh.... 05+ have 31 spline already.......

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sensing a dumbass in our midst.

No you are sensing a guy with a built rear end out of my 11sec Cobra looking to have a spare set of axles.

That is a shitty remark and is uncalled for. Its a perfectly legitimate question and if you would rather start tossing around names vs replying with a simple and helpful answer maybe you should think about the lessons that you learned in 3rd grade..
I am aware that the current 8.8 comes with a 31 spline diff, however that does not mean that the splines are the same size nor length.

Last edited:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Bub...you had post after post after post asking dumb questions that could have (and have been at numerous points in time) answered by simply using the SEARCH feature.

Thy "3rd grade" remark doth wound me so.................. :roflmao:

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No you are sensing a guy with a built rear end out of my 11sec Cobra looking to have a spare set of axles.

That is a shitty remark and is uncalled for. Its a perfectly legitimate question and if you would rather start tossing around names vs replying with a simple and helpful answer maybe you should think about the lessons that you learned in 3rd grade..
I am aware that the current 8.8 comes with a 31 spline diff, however that does not mean that the splines are the same size nor length.
It's the other end of the axle that is a different size.
The bearing end is a larger diameter in the 05+ axles.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Lower ET Than u

Lower ET Than you
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow your on a roll with the dumbass posts. Time for you to learn the game. IF your this dumb about 05+ stangs you didnt have an 11 sec cobra, hell it was probably daddy's cobra if it existed at all

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
It's funny how the "normal crowd" will jump in on someone for this and than there are always some loser trying to fit in at the end ...

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It seems the only way to earn "cred" on this board is to have thousands of posts telling people to use the search function...

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It seems the only way to earn "cred" on this board is to have thousands of posts telling people to use the search function...

totally not accurate....

making intelligent posts is how to earn "cred" or having a 9 second :thumb:car...

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I don't get why every fucking thread on here has to get into an argument about who's dick is bigger......

Who gives a shit who ran what, and who is a punkass......

Damn, seems like every thread I go into that I might find interesting is not interesting at all.....4 or 5 guys are fussing over how many posts they have, or how fast their car is, or "well he said this first".......WHO GIVES A SHIT?!?!?!?!?!?

And yes, I agree on using the search button and if you didn't find what you were looking for, then say something....

But damn.....seriously.....

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't get why every fucking thread on here has to get into an argument about who's dick is bigger......

Who gives a shit who ran what, and who is a punkass......

Damn, seems like every thread I go into that I might find interesting is not interesting at all.....4 or 5 guys are fussing over how many posts they have, or how fast their car is, or "well he said this first".......WHO GIVES A SHIT?!?!?!?!?!?

And yes, I agree on using the search button and if you didn't find what you were looking for, then say something....

But damn.....seriously.....

AMEN!!

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back