WTB - 3 Valve RH / Pass Head

Discussion in 'WTB Items and/or Parts' started by swflastang05, May 2, 2022.

1. swflastang05

swflastang05 Back for More

I'm considering rebuilding my 3v but need a good RH / passenger side head casting pls let me know if anybody has one they would be willing to part with and ship to me thx!

2. Dino Dino Bambino

Dino Dino Bambino I have a red car

You might also want to check in eBay. The same 3V head also appears on 4.6/5.4 trucks so there's good availability. Just make sure it uses the same type of spark plug as your existing LH head.

3. swflastang05

Thx!

4. msvela448

msvela448 forum member

I picked up a brand new, completely assembled head (cam, followers, lash adjusters, springs, valves, etc... For about $600 from O'Meara Ford in Northglenn, CO.

I know it's not exactly "cheap", but when you factor in the costs of rebuilding a junkyard head you are probably close to the same price.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

5. swflastang05

Thx for the info,

6. psycho bob

psycho bob FISTER

I went to the local pull-a-part and got heads for $50 each. They were from an expedition, but F150’s will work also as long as they are indeed the 3v

7. swflastang05

Thx turns out i found one in my garage that was just slightly dinged, totally still usable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.