WTB: Sprint Phone...any Sprint people on here?

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
My wife's iphone BLOWS. That f-er shuts off at 45% battery life and doesn't connect to wifi and just all around effing blows. F Apple.

Looking for a sprint phone. used is ok, Galaxy S4, preferrable note 2 or 3.

Is there anyone who works for Sprint? Maybe we can get a small hookup? Help, i want to throw that f-er into the ocean.

thanks!

-E

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how old is the phone, if there is a warranty left Apple could possible do a diagnostic and replace it for free?

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, but we've tried that route. Don't get me started on Apple's piss-poor customer service and douchebag attitute LOL.
We actually took it in a day before the warranty ran out and they gave us the 'just wait a week and bring it back if it continues' b.s. and when we went back, they refused to service it. Wanted us to buy a whole new phone for $600.

JimC

Reaction score
I had the S3 and had problems with the battery. They replaced it and it would still suck up the battery (example, getting on a plane, powered it up waiting to board, unplugged it and it went from 100% to 99% - turned off everything and then powered it off - got off the plane 3 hours later, phone had been sitting in my pocket the whole time - turned it on and only 45% power). My wife has the S3 and has no problems with hers.

I got the S4 and it is much better. Holds batter power, nicer screen, and no connection issues.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back