www.HoustonCarScene.net

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
S197forum people -

It's official. The new bulletin board site for PUBLIC car-related events in Houston, is up and running and accepting posts!

Our goal (mine and Tanner's) is to unite the local car community by expanding awareness of family-style events, focused on cars, especially those events benefitting charities. It is not designed for posting BBQs in someone's backyard or afterhour street meets,nor do we have any intention of competing with local forums for members.

We've heard plenty of feedback telling us we're on the right track, and that the public is ready for other choices besides shopping at the mall or seeing yet another movie at the theatre, and they'd like one place to find this kind of information.

Eventually, we'll be sponsoring our own car show, to benefit Alzheimers' Research. For now, we would love to have S197 members contribute by watching the boards you're currently on, and sharing events of interest with us on www.HoustonCarScene.net.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us on that board. The site's look is still being tweaked, and Tanner has been VERY busy behind the scenes working on a unique look. Please check it out. The calendar already has several upcoming events posted!

Thanks!!
Liz

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So, I spent a couple hours updating events and the calendar....have TONS more events to add, but there are some really good ones coming up.

Check it out when you get a chance....doing this gives me a newfound respect for what you mods and admins do here behind the scenes. My eyes are about toast right now.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder for you Houston peeps...the new forum is up and running, and we currently have 51 members, count is increasing daily. New events have been added, so if you haven't already checked it out, please do.

Spring Car show season will be kicked off by the first Niftee 50ees show, March 7 at Vintage Park off 249 and Louetta, 11am-3pm. They are expecting a 750+ car turnout....don't miss this one!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back