2nd Annual 5.0 Shootout date!!!!!!

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
This is going to be a blast. I am bringing a lil Road Race DOHC Swap GT. I hope to line up with a few NA Coyote street cars during test and tune. I may even bring a set of slicks.

I am down for that race, no slicks needed, I will be on radials:beer:

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

JLT, JPC, Lethal Performance and CJ Pony parts are now signed on as Class Sponsors!!!!

This means a minimum of $250 to the winner of each class!!!!

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to say but we are not going to make it. We really want to come to this race but since we were invited to the King of the Street in Bowling Green, we are going to stay home for this one to save some time and money getting ready.

Good luck to everyone!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
After all the smack talk :mad2:

Good luck at KOTS Ken, I'm sure you will do well. Guess its up to me to coach Sean along then.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to say but we are not going to make it. We really want to come to this race but since we were invited to the King of the Street in Bowling Green, we are going to stay home for this one to save some time and money getting ready.

Good luck to everyone!

bummer.. have fun in KY..

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Thats right, the pressure increases on Sean even more, oh boy!!!

Good luck Ken!

Lol....No pressure on me. The car dynoed at 720/660, ran 10s with the MT-82, drove 1100 miles home in under 48 hours in a heat wave. Its proved itself, its all just for fun now. I never claimed to be some miracle gear rower. Getting a 720whp stick car to 60' good on DR is a tall task. I have driven the piss out of the car the last two months (4k) miles and it just gets better and better :)
Stop stirring the pot......Dont you have some tint to be taking off before that proby officer comes and bends you over again:evillaugh:

Last edited:

Grimace427

Hellhound
Reaction score
:stir: :poke:

1 week count down.

Who all is coming?

1. JPC
2. My08stang (Al)
3. coyott (sean)

Grimace427

Minor bolt-ons with MT drag radials.
Looking to better my times last year on the stock Pirelli street tires. I'm trying to get a few local guys to join but the whole Monday thing is making it difficult.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back