Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
been a popular product in the diesel community for years

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
If you're tuning an older stock car and not planning on any additional mods, ask VMP about using an older SCT handheld. They have lots of used trade ins so if you are just going to load the tune and forget it then you don't need the latest, greatest $400 handheld tuner.

When I got Justin to write a tune for my buddy with the Marauder, he loaded the tune on an old SCT3 with an American Muscle logo on it. Saved me a few dollars over a brand new SCT4.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
SCT and BullyDog have merged into Derive systems and one can send tunes to Bully devices too with the advantage software. So yes, the device "should" work on his car. Either way is good to confirm all this with the seller.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
SCT and BullyDog have merged into Derive systems and one can send tunes to Bully devices too with the advantage software. So yes, the device "should" work on his car. Either way is good to confirm all this with the seller.

This, as well as the fact that you can go the Bully Dog website and put in your vehicle, it will tell you what Bully Dog or SCT products will work for you

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a Bully Dog GT in my 2012 Xterra. It works very well for me. I have a Volant CAI and an intake spacer and the Bully Dog 93 octane tune really woke it up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back