Fell in love with an 2009 Mustang GT C/S

SpauneN

forum member
Reaction score
Sunday morning I decided to check out some mustangs at the ford dealer and I saw an 09 black GT there and as soon as I saw it, I'm like I have to get that car. It was a California special edition, which in my opinion looks a whole lot meaner than the stock GT's. The final price is $33,400..not bad for being fully loaded, but I wouldn't pay 30k+ for a mustang. I have good ties with the dealer, I'm good friends with the owner Joe and the head accountant Dan. How much lower in price could I possibly go? The economy is terrible, the C/S has been sitting there for months and nobody is buying cars in this time of recession. I would like to have this car by next week but I want to break the dealer down and hopefully get some incentives.

-Kevin

WELLS

forum member
Reaction score
Just cuz the economy is down doesnt mean the price will be. if 30k's an issue buy used. If you know the owner well enough he should be able to steal 05 or newer on a trade in and give it to you for a plus 500 or 1000 deal. and still make sure the car is low miles and pristine condition.Thats how I got my 07.

raverjames

Beer Advocate
Reaction score
I had the same problem, but went for an 08. You will probably not get a great deal on the 09, since they just came out. My 08 was 31,900 and I ended up paying 28,800 without the special incentives. I went for the 0% financing instead of the $3000 customer cash.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't be stupid. You just purchased a freaking brand new stang, and now you want this?!!??! You got your car at a DAMN good price, and all the 09 C/S will have is a different front and rear bumper. That's it!!! Are you already not happy with yours?

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What the fuck?? AIM me right now. Or I'll hop online...

SpauneN

forum member
Reaction score
My Brother Mike who just got his license (16) was dying to drive my car (08 GT). OK, so I let him take it out for the night, because I trusted him as well with my parents. He's a very careful driver and I knew he would be careful in my car. If he did anything to my GT, he knows he would be in deep shit. We talked for an hour or so debating if he should take my car to his friends house. I know he's having the time of his life driving it, he even called me and thanked me that I let him drive it and show a bunch of his friends a GT mustang. So On October 11th I'm sitting watching a movie with my parents and we get a call from the police at 11:13pm saying that my brother was involved in a serious car accident on 159th street. I'm like WTF did he do. A drunk driver from the oncoming traffic lane lost control of her car (bullshit). I doubt she lost control she prob didn't have no idea where she was driving. She hit my bro going 35-50 mph almost head on (her escape hit the GT on the left hand side of the front bumper. He went to the hospital, broken leg and arm but he is doing fine as of now, the GT=TOTALED. My heart dropped, my brand new mustang GT is GONE but I care about my brother more. Thankfully he was in a safe car instead of the 02 altima he was going to drive. So insurance comes into the deal here and I would love to have an 09 GT. I'm carless right now but I'll keep updating this situation every day. I'm still in shock this actually happened but God saved my bro and I thank him every day.

-Kevin

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad he's doing fine man. Just remember that cars can ALWAYS be replaced, people can't. We'll talk later about that car for sure though. Just hit me up.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! You'll have to hit me up on AIM later this week and show me some more.

SpauneN

forum member
Reaction score
I'll try and take pics on my digital camera of the 09 C/S I want. It' so mean looking. I have pics on my phone of my GT but I cant freakin upload them!!!!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Go for it bro, just remember what you got yours for, and that the C/S isn't much different...you can should be able to get a decent deal on it.

SpauneN

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I guess...my dad says he cant "afford" a 09 GT right now.... If the dam economy wasnt sucking so much.... how could I make this car affordable?

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
ive got a 09 C/S
main differences are the bumpers, 2 tone leather and the side stripes.
i love mine and i have a black one.
i got mine out the door tax and all with extras for $30,400.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back