my actual build thread

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
So next Tuesday my car goes into the caring hands of Beefcake and friends for my Vortech V3 install along with an E85 remote tune by Lund Racing as well as installing my SOS 3 gauge pod complete with dual interceptor gauges along with a boost gauge. Oh yes SW catless X added to exhaust too.Can you all tell im excited ?

Yeah i know post pics or it didnt happen....hopefully i can con Terry into posting pics/vids during install or tuning

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So this is just the thread to let us know there will be a build thread? lol

Congrats! I bet your excited!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
chrisHanson.gif

Is it done yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
So help a computer illiterate old man out and someone tell me what im doing wrong on embedding photo links into my posts or sigs

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered a custom airbrushed under hood set up with radiator cover ,engine cover and coil covers and the underside of the hood from a really good local artist. He's going to have the covers ready Aug 7th

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Just handed over the keys and camera to the guys at Finsh Line Preformance parts being installed include Vortech V3 kit with a/a intercooler,Stainless Works offroad X pipe,SOS gauge pod with duel Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, BMR lower control arms powder coated blue and J&M relocation brackets. Dyno tuned remote by Lund Racing and Terry Reeves is scheduled for Thursday afternoon/evening ...... Very excited and happy

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So this is just the thread to let us know there will be a build thread? lol

This is a pre-build-thread thread. But honestly, I'm surprised you're jumping directly into the pre-build-thread thread. You really should have posted a pre-pre-build-thread-thread thread.

What were you thinking?

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Sweet! Gotta love FI! Did you get in on the beefcake special?

BTW, I post photos using photobucket. You upload the pics from your computer and it generates image or link codes that you copy and paste in your post.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
I origannly bought the V3 about 5-6 months ago from a member on here . I have bought a few items from Terry and will continue to do so. The guys at Finish line are top notch and are busting ass and have alot accomplished so far. Thanks for the tip on photobucket will try that out when I get back home

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Car is being buttoned up on the Vortech install now and the exhaust , gauge pod and lower control arms are up next . Dyno is scheduled for 5 pm ... The install looks sweet very happy so far

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Lol I just have this phone to post with the shop has my camera I'll try to talk Terry into posting the pics or dyno vid tonight ...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back