New guy...

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
You know... I wonder... Do you think the designers watched pulp fiction the night before designing the two light bars in the headlights? :dunce: :boobies::chairfall:

pulp.gif

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
You know... I wonder... Do you think the designers watched pulp fiction the night before designing the two light bars in the headlights? :dunce: :boobies::chairfall:

pulp.gif

Man, I've often conjured up that image of Travolta when seeing those "signature" lights on the 13/14's. Great minds think alike!

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Welcome, you will find this site both excellent and brutal. We wouldn't have it any other way, lol. Great car guys here!!!!!

And from the different backgrounds on the picture sets you already have more miles then Darren has on his!!! Congrats

Last edited:

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kindness... Ran another 3/4 tank of fuel through her today... We stretched her legs and had a blast... Love how the steering feels (We like standard the most of the three different settings we can use) and how the wider tires grip in the turns... This pic was taken somewhere around 5000 feet next to the river mid day ish...

Not a fan of the stereo... Going to fix that shortly...

xkyy.jpg

slicksilver

forum member
Reaction score

It's a base car, correct? (non-Shaker)

My '14 is a Non-Shaker car, and also am looking at better speakers all around. I'm interested to see what you are thinking about for upgrading

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the kindness... Ran another 3/4 tank of fuel through her today... We stretched her legs and had a blast... Love how the steering feels (We like standard the most of the three different settings we can use) and how the wider tires grip in the turns... This pic was taken somewhere around 5000 feet next to the river mid day ish...

xkyy.jpg

Looks great! I need a road trip! Haven't really done one with my '14 yet.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
It's a base car, correct? (non-Shaker)

My '14 is a Non-Shaker car, and also am looking at better speakers all around. I'm interested to see what you are thinking about for upgrading

Correct... No Shaker... Had that in our 2007... Wife "Loves" her music and it could not keep up with her... In fact no factory stereo does. I used to be pretty heavy in Car Audio... So I made a little monster our of my wife... :hi: Besides... Nothing wrong with being able to hear music with all the windows down and doing 70 down a hwy...

Ordered two pairs of the Infinity Reference 6832cf from Cruchfield. Seems they are discontinued or something. Everyone has them for about $60... I will keep an eye out for a good amp or two during the holidays... Have two JL Audio 10w1's sitting in the garage waiting to go in the trunk...

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Well I chatted with the folks @ Crutchfield and Dylan suggested the Alpine MRP-F300 and wiring kit. So I ordered them. Should wake those Infinity's right up...

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Actually... There are a few items in that kit I am not thinking i want... Like the Hood (I am not a fan of fake hood scoops) and those window louvers...

Attachments

• Body kit.JPG
    Body kit.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 11

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back