KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
http://www.sctflash.com/
Bottom.png

oman_cobra

Lethal Mustang
Reaction score
so whats the benifit from buying this over the x3 ? any SCT tech here ?

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
1 it works with all gas & diesel vehicles
2 it datalogs and records
3 its wireless
4 its touchscreen

you get the point lol

oman_cobra

Lethal Mustang
Reaction score
1 it works with all gas & diesel vehicles
2 it datalogs and records
3 its wireless
4 its touchscreen

you get the point lol
lol yeah i got that already, but what i meant in terms of data logs & our car's parameters, can this new device read our car better ? so better performance tune files ?

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the improved user interface and apparent extra data storage. I hate lugging the laptop around in the car. Not sure how well all data points will be transmitted in a somewhat harsh environment, but if it's priced reasonably I'm getting one.

John

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
Lets all just hope it works better and has less bugs than the X3 and Livewire. But I'm not holding my breath, I'd reccomend everyone wait and see what bugs others find first, SCT has a track record of letting end users be beta testers (except charging them for a finished product to be a beta tester).

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the improved user interface and apparent extra data storage. I hate lugging the laptop around in the car. Not sure how well all data points will be transmitted in a somewhat harsh environment, but if it's priced reasonably I'm getting one.

John

Wireless and no more lap top... it's about damn time!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe I’m not reading correctly but this looks like it’s only for their canned tune. I don’t see anywhere about being able to download a custom tune to the unit.
Earl

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well i deff agree with kevin about the whole bug issue but once they are worked out it sure will be alot better than having a damn wire in the way of my left foot for the clutch while trying to datalog a track pass lol and i wouldn't think they would cheap out on this 1 as far as not allowing you to load custom tunes especially with it being for such a vast amount of vehicles but hey i've been wrong before lol

Redwolf

Reaction score
I'm sure the SCT is a good company with many on here using them, and more tech advanced than the competitors when it comes to product design. However, from what I have read on this forum and some others, the SCT has more problems, and than the Diablosport has had almost none. I will be getting a tuner soon and want to get a reliable and easy to use tool. Like I said, I know many on here use the SCT and it is good, but is the best choice for me to get a Diablosport since it can do the same as the SCT with less problems? Or is the SCT that good to be worth it?

Redwolf

Reaction score
Just get an X2 and you won't have any issues.

Is it compared to the Predator, just personal preferrence? Is there something about the SCT that gives it the edge?

Just trying to get as much info as possible before purchase. I only want to get one tuner and update it. I don't want to have to buy another because one won't do everything.

Thanks.

ixtlan

Reaction score
The XC2 and Diablosport are comparable to each other.
Dont expect the on device data log to work (XC2). It dont 80% of the time.
The only complaint I have is support.
SCT Virtually doesn't exist.
Used to, but then just like went away.
I have XC2 and IMO go Diablosport.

:2cents:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Go with what your tuner likes

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack this thread...

I am going to buy the C & L Racer intake, what do you guys suggest for a tuner to go along with it?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back