Polish Angel! OH SNAP Shine!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

One coat of Polish Angel Primer. Let me say this stuff is EXTREMELY user friendly and corrects imperfections with ease!!!!!!!!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
That looks pretty damn good Darren. After I get done with the build I have to really look into cleaning and protecting the car as you can see.

20141228_133215_zps7d052604.jpg

20141228_133243_zpsd02be4ec.jpg

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Is it ok for that stuff to go over decals? Like on the boss or gt/cs the stick on decals.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
This stuff is AMAZINGLY easy to use and forgiving. No magic, no special song and dance. Wipe on by hand or use a machine. It's CRAZY easy to use and fixes the imperfections with ease. I was intimidated by it but James convinced me otherwise and I'm glad he did.

The depth is stunning and I don't own a camera that I know how to use to capture it. Trust me, it's CRAZY shiney and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!

This is just the Primer/polish. I'm about to add the Cosmic Glasscoat and it should POP!!!!!!!

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Looks amazing so far. Looking forward to when it's done. I wonder how it works w/ the metallic paint though. Thats also one of the reasons i've held off too. Some LSP's hinder the flake in the paint. I want something to make that flake POP!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

My car looks like I paid someone $1000 to detail it!!!

1st coat of Cosmic. Waiting 2 hrs for the second coat then cure for 24hrs.

These pics are taken on a rainy dreary day inside my shop with my iPhone. LOL. No way can I replicate the depth and shine.....but it's CRAZY!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
http://m.polishangel.com/#/category/glasscoat-cosmic-9h-system

Just open an account. The U.S. distributor on that link is amazing in response time with any questions. Just open an account and buy the Primer, Cosmic Glasscoat and if you wanna spring for the Viking spritz, James swears by it.

It is hand made and ships from Germany. Only took mine 4 days to get to me in PoDunk Louisiana!!!! I'm gonna get James to PM you on the specifics for ordering the Color match Glasscoat for your Boss. Your Boss is gonna look AMAZING! And this stuff is a hardener as well for you since you daily drive your car.

28ONE

Reaction score
Polish Angel Cosmic Coating

2 Weeks after initial application

It is a pricey coating but this stuff is awesome.

Glasscoat Cosmic - www.polishangel.com

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Two coats of Cosmic Glasscoat. Gonna put 3 total.

dec3ab.jpg.html]
1419815949_zps95dec3ab.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
This^ and also how long will this stuff last?

I'm sorry John. Yes, you can put this over decals. It's really easy to use. It's not a difficult process at all. It's just a top shelf polish and coating. It's advertised to last 18-24 months.

28ONE

Reaction score
Hey John, there are two parts that make up Polish Angel Glasscoat Cosmic

1) Invincible Primer
2) Cosmic Coating

Combined you get a coating with 9H Hardness, however Primer is actually a last step polish with cutting abrasives so you cannot use on decals. You can however coat the decals with Cosmic by itself but thats not what its made for...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back