rpr friday 11/22

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Our cars probably make the same hp on the dyno

Maybe. But I'd be kidding myself if I thought they'd have similar times. I granny shift, instead of double clutching like I should with my manual transmission.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Haha! I met a guy at that dyno day onebadgsx and I went to who's buddy was racing his car when the engine went. Talk about a shitty situation for everyone involved...

You just make us proud with your beast.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I'll make you a deal, I won't even feel bad if the motor lets go while I drive it. I have no feelings AJ which is why I won't even feel bad for taking money from Stretch this Friday that could goto his kids Christmas.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
I'll make you a deal, I won't even feel bad if the motor lets go while I drive it. I have no feelings AJ which is why I won't even feel bad for taking money from Stretch this Friday that could goto his kids Christmas.

Hahaha. Nice..

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score

Bahahaha!

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
So I sent out a video showing a little of my weight reduction. Pretty sure Larry is afraid

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back