Whole lotta stuff for sale!!

myeleanor

Resident Shrink
Reaction score
GT rear bumper-obo
IMG00017-20090220-1427.jpg

DW Drum kit 5-piece. Zildjian crash, 20 inch Paiste ride, Zildjian High hat. everything you need.-600 obo
278522748_l.jpg

T3 turbo kit.
turbosetup.jpg

C&L Intake
Photo30.jpg

Photo31.jpg

Photo32.jpg

Cut off exhaust valve
Photo23.jpg

Photo24.jpg

Photo25.jpg

Photo26.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can truthfully say I don't think I have seen an engine compartment that dirty on a running vehicle....Of course I am assuming that it is running.

Why are all of your pictures of the exhaust cut off and C&L backwards?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is that "T3 turbo kit" like :wtf1:?

Naw, it's not just you. I just figured since I already dogged his engine bay and his backwards pictures I would cut him some slack on what appears to be a couple of pieces laying in the engine compartment and being made out to be a turbo kit.

MECH

Reaction score
I see what looks to be (2) intakes, both for a V6? Where's the rest of the turbo kit, laying on the ground?

Chronos

forum member
Reaction score
I can truthfully say I don't think I have seen an engine compartment that dirty on a running vehicle....Of course I am assuming that it is running.
Now, now Hawg, not everyone washes and polishes their engines daily. Some people just run them (ragged). :clap:

duece05

forum member
Reaction score
Cut offs for exhaust........don't want my exhaust cut off, those really look like "cut-outs" too me and I'll give you ..........nothing, they won't fit my headers.

Here's a hint though, you might want to say what size exhaust they are for.

I have never seen a single blade throttle body on an S197, I do know they make them though, what year car is ****cough cough****turbo kit for?

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Cut offs for exhaust........don't want my exhaust cut off, those really look like "cut-outs" too me and I'll give you ..........nothing, they won't fit my headers.

Here's a hint though, you might want to say what size exhaust they are for.

I have never seen a single blade throttle body on an S197, I do know they make them though, what year car is ****cough cough****turbo kit for?

Look at the engine... Its a 6er they have single blade throttle bodies.... :idea:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

What 1BADHRSE said. That is a V6

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
is it just extremely dirty or am i crazy but that doesnt even look like a 281 3v engine in the pic with the turbo

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back