Does this 5.0 with tranny and wiring sound fishy for 5k?

Chastin

Reaction score
I was browsing Craigslist and found a 5.0 with tranny for 5k out of a 2013 GT. The engine bay from the pics looks flawless, and I'm just wanting to know if this sounds way too cheap to be true. It'd make a hell of a project putting it in my 09 sixxer.

http://memphis.craigslist.org/pts/3748432277.html

Chastin

Reaction score
Mainly because if it is too good to be true and he's trying to sell it too cheap he could bullshit me. And it'd be a 3 hour drive there.

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
seems cheap but if your local and can hear it run and do compression check and then ideally watch them pull it out i dont see a problem

Chastin

Reaction score
I may continue further and do that. Iv text the guy a few hours ago just waiting on a response.

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like a great deal for a Coyote and 6R80. Get all the harnesses, PCM, O2 sensors, shifter, etc.

fullthrtle

forum member
Reaction score
I'm interested to see if this is legit or not. To me it's too cheap but hey great deal if it's legit.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
I would see if someone on the forum is local to the seller and have them check it out if possible. I know my cousin "ITSSLOW" is in that area.

Chastin

Reaction score
Got a reply. Asked him if he would sell the whole car and he said no, he's parting it out everything besides the shell.

And looks like my finances aren't going to have it with me...

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've seen them around that price here. Some people would rather move it for cheap than sit on it.

Why can't I find a wrecked white one around here?!? I want that bumper!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back