Eibach 25mm spacers

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Eibach 25mm spacers *Sold*

Eibach 25mm hubcentric spacers (P/N 91425010.1244163)
2khoqx.jpg

Bought these used a couple days ago. Guy said they were only on his Mustang for a few thousand miles. Look to be in great condition. Decided to look into some wheels instead so I don't need them.

$75 shipped *Sold*

Thanks,
Cliff

Last edited:

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
can you post a picture of the hub side ways to see about how thick the hub is,just wondering if it would be thick enough to clear my 6 piston calipers and the Foose wheels to not hit the calipers. plus if it will clear the fender when lowered.

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
can you post a picture of the hub side ways to see about how thick the hub is,just wondering if it would be thick enough to clear my 6 piston calipers and the Foose wheels to not hit the calipers. plus if it will clear the fender when lowered.
Yeah I can post up some measurements later today

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I can post up some measurements later today

ok, thank you. this might save me money in the long run if they will work for my application. hate to purchase them and not work. These Baer 6 piston calipers are huge. and unfortunately the foose wheels tapper in towards the caliper. the washers are just where I was trying to figure if any spacer at all will do.

Last edited:

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
ok, thank you. this might save me money in the long run if they will work for my application. hate to purchase them and not work. These Baer 6 piston calipers are huge. and unfortunately the foose wheels tapper in towards the caliper. the washers are just where I was trying to figure if any spacer at all will do.
Here are the measurements:
fwffk.jpg

5u1i54.jpg

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Here are the measurements:
fwffk.jpg

5u1i54.jpg

Thanks, I measured and 1" will put my tires past my fenders and i wouldn't be able to air out my air ride system. Looks like new wheels is what my only option at this time. thanks for the measurements

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Thanks, I measured and 1" will put my tires past my fenders and i wouldn't be able to air out my air ride system. Looks like new wheels is what my only option at this time. thanks for the measurements
No problem. Hope you get it all sorted out

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back