FS: Raxiom Gen5, MGW shift knob, speaker trim, and more

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
05-09 Raxiom Gen 5 taillights ****SOLD****
[pics removed for cleanup]
Full disclosure: Last month I warrantied out my original pair I got when they first went on sale back in 2013 for some clear coat peeling. These are in pristine condition and were only on the car about 30 days. Essentially brand new. I decided to go back to the original taillights after having them on my car while waiting for my replacements.
****SOLD****

10-14 Satin speaker trim ****SOLD****
I had these in my 08 for a while but decided to go back to the stock ones. You can see the little nubs on the ends of the tabs are bent on some, but it doesn't affect the mounting at all.
$40 shipped

Bondra Performance clutch extension block
5o7fuq.jpg

This goes on your clutch pedal (screws together) and raises it. I used it for about 2 years and its still in great condition.
$30 shipped

MGW Composite Racing knob 5-spd pattern ****SOLD****
12mm x 1.25mm threading. Comes with the allen wrench to tighten the set screw and the MGW boot retainer. Satin insert in the top is a 5 speed pattern. I love this knob, but changed to a ball.
****SOLD****

VMS shift knob ****SOLD****
12mm x 1.25mm threading. It's a solid billet aluminum knob with a painted coating in charcoal. 5 speed pattern. Comes with the VMS boot retainer (which has it's own set screw) and both allen wrenches for the set screws. Feels great, but not the set up I wanted.
****SOLD****

Last edited:

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
It will fit the stock shifter of the V6/GT. Doesnt fit the Bullitt, GT500, or the Shelby GTs that have the hursts in them. Basically, if you have the thumb shaped stock shift knob, it'll fit.

droptopstang

forum member
Reaction score
It will fit the stock shifter of the V6/GT. Doesnt fit the Bullitt, GT500, or the Shelby GTs that have the hursts in them. Basically, if you have the thumb shaped stock shift knob, it'll fit.

Awesome, I'll take it. Sending you a pm

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Here are the speaker trim pics.

Installed
34q23pw.jpg

This tiny gap appears on the very bottom. You can't see this unless you look under the door.
24nmvz9.jpg

This is tab where I applied the foam to hold it in place. I pushed in the other tabs, then forced this one in here.
lk6yq.jpg

The foam tape. I'll include it on there when I send them.
1zexu01.jpg

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
All purchased items have been shipped and buyers notified with tracking numbers.

Someone buy that last part from me. :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back