JPC drag racing in Abu Dhabi...quite an experience!!

dougie b

Reaction score
that is one of the coolest stories i've ever read on this forum. plain and simple. That seems like a life changing experience and I'm sure all of us would have loved to be there for it as well. Congrats to JPC for getting the job done quickly and correctly, it takes a lot of balls to even decide to take that order from the beginning, top notch work guys, I'm sure any of the mustang magazines around the U.S. would love to hear that story....

J

Jordan@JPC

Haha, you guys are awesome. Thanks so much for the compliments! :beer:

Holy shit @ the puzzle car...that looks like Brian Teachman's old car. Is it? he lives out in Virginia beach

Hmm, I honestly don't know, but I'll see if JB has any info on the puzzle car.

i can't believe i've missed you guys being in the UAE!

on another note, bofore leaving in September 2009, i designed and built the entire shop for ALSA, and even installed that Dyno you ran on :)
it's a small world after all :)

What, really?? That's very cool! The shop did look amazing what with all of the glass they used. And some of the project cars they had in there were sick. They had a Porsche 911 Carrera with a Vortech blower that looked particularly interesting.

Have you had the opportunity to check out Yas Marina Circuit yet?

G.T

Reaction score
What, really?? That's very cool! The shop did look amazing what with all of the glass they used. And some of the project cars they had in there were sick. They had a Porsche 911 Carrera with a Vortech blower that looked particularly interesting.

Have you had the opportunity to check out Yas Marina Circuit yet?

Yeah i've enjoyed my time there while it lasted, and i take lots of pride in putting together such a facility, especially the design layout and making use of the space..

i'll be doing it again from scratch, probably on a smaller scale but it'll be something that's built right and run right! :thumb2:

i've been to the Yas Marina Circuit a few times, although the Dubai Autodrome is a 3 minute drive from where i live :)

J

Jordan@JPC

Yeah i've enjoyed my time there while it lasted, and i take lots of pride in putting together such a facility, especially the design layout and making use of the space..

i'll be doing it again from scratch, probably on a smaller scale but it'll be something that's built right and run right! :thumb2:

i've been to the Yas Marina Circuit a few times, although the Dubai Autodrome is a 3 minute drive from where i live :)

That is too cool! I had never heard of the Autodrome so I had to google it but that looks wild. I really had no idea the UAE had so many motorsports facilities.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I think that is one of the best write-ups/posts I have ever read! It looks pretty amazing there and what you guys did with that car in 4 days is nothing short of amazing! Can't wait to see what it does when it is finally tuned in.:thumb::thumb:

J

Jordan@JPC

Thanks again guys! :highfive:

I think the boys back East should have some news for us by now. I'll see if I can get an update as to the status of the car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back