My audio setup

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I decided to keep it simple....I kept the stock shaker500 and ordered the Schoche 12'' subwoofer with custom box (fits where the mach1000 system sits) powered by a Profile 1000watt Mono amplifire... sounds great and gives me that crisp thump without being obnoxious. Here are a few pics..... when I slow down with the go fast mods... I will most likely go with the Pioneer AVIC

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

Placed my bass controller right were I can reach it. driverside left of center console
DSC01578.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks strangely familiar :) I have the same box, different woofer. Went with an Inifinty. And a slightly different amp configuration

Picture012Medium.jpg

Picture013Medium.jpg

Just pisses me off that Ford didn't bother to carpet underneath the stock skipper sub box.

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks Great! I should know about kicker hehe I went to Oklahoma State University in Stillwater Ok where Kicker started hehe. I agree with the carpeting the roofline... hey thats just one more mod you can do to separate yourself from everyone else. I may go with a different speaker when I blow this one that came with it...but I cant seem to do it...it just keeps going like that damn energizer bunny!! I will replace it with a Kicker Comp series most likely

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I decided to keep it simple....I kept the stock shaker500 and ordered the Schoche 12'' subwoofer with custom box (fits where the mach1000 system sits) powered by a Profile 1000watt Mono amplifire... sounds great and gives me that crisp thump without being obnoxious. Here are a few pics..... when I slow down with the go fast mods... I will most likely go with the Pioneer AVIC

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

Placed my bass controller right were I can reach it. driverside left of center console
DSC01578.jpg

Who wired this bro.The signal from the speakers thing with the rca add-on out lines=no good.It takes away from your speaker performance and the it loads the speaker chanels with the extra juice from the sub and youan burn your head unit.I know that thats the only way with stock stereo but it's a little dangerous

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back