NC Speed Lab?

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Seems expensive considering that does not include the Hi Ram Intake. Seems the main gain other than the HP claim is an extra 1000 RPMS. I can't see spinning a 6 cyl to 7200 RPS for extended periods of time being beneficial to the engine. Just my .002

TARA-fied1

Reaction score
It’s supposed to lower the peak torque Ron’s as well if I understand it correctly. Anyway I do agree with you. It’s expensive and I wouldn’t rev a daily driver engine that high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Looks like that would have quite a velocity increase but then on everyday driver not sure it’s what one would really want either. Emulates the Boss 302 intake somewhat. Understand too that would be more for higher RPM and some low end torque sacrificed.

Jury’s still out with the TB spacers. Now those came on roadrunner engines from factory OEM thing. But undisclosed numbers as mine never had one. Nobody can explain this or if anything ever gained with them. Somebody may have answer someday?

Too tune required I saw, must increase air and Venturi effect making fuel ratios lean. Same difference with just CAI’s from the followings.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back