R.i.p moc826

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Malachi Walker was my best friend. He loved his mustang and posted on here from time to time. He will be missed dearly.

At 12am saturday morning Malachi and my friend kyle hit a guard rail. The roads were wet and I really don't know the rest of the story because kyle is in pretty bad shape. Both of them were thrown out of the car and the car rolled a few times and landed in a creek bed. They laid there for 7 hours before anyone found them.

710aag.jpg

nbte94.jpg

259bwn6.jpg

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear that. That is one awful looking wreck. Hope the other guy pulls through

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
OMG that is the worst wreck of a Mustang I have ever seen.
Hope the other guy pulls through...Our thoughts and prayers are with him. Tragic loss of a member of the S197 community.....

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
wow....can barely tell its a Mustang! So sorry to hear about your friend...Praying for the other guy and the families affected by this

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kyle has a broken femur, tib & fib, pelvis, back, tail bone, ruptured his pancreas and a few other things. He can move his hands and toes. He is showing no signs of brain damage and he new it was me the second i walked in the room. If you guys think that picture is bad you should see the one from the rear... I will post more once I get them. The car lifted off the ground landed on the rear and you can see how it launched again into the side of the bridge and landed under the bridge. That is motor oil on the bridge and under. They were found in the creek bed.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Damn sorry to hear man and that is pretty bad! I hope your other friend pulls through

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Prayers definitely sent and condolensces to you and the family of the deceased.

Wow....................that hurts just to look at.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back