SAR Rental for 2014

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a Rental Day at SAR next year, 2014?

I don't know their schedule, nor is it posted that far out, but I am going to email them an inqiury regarding prices, dates, minimum participation headcount, etc.

Now since I haven't lived in the S.A area for the past 5 1/2 years, I would like some input from y'all as far as the best time to go and such.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
I would be down. Would need price and date before i commit. I would also perfer tge cooler months. Jan-feb. Or later in the year nov-dec

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Okay, and I know y'all will want a price before commiting, as would I.

I sent them a email, hopefully they get back to me with pertanent information pretty soon. If we got around 50 people, which I believe to be possible, it would be a pretty good time and not expensive.

January and February wouldn't be good for me, I would still be in NY, nor would I have my car ready.

November and December sound good though.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I live less than 5 minutes from SAR now. Its a nice track if you like imports and running in the same lane behind 10 lifted 4wd trucks. Track prep sucks.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I live less than 5 minutes from SAR now. Its a nice track if you like imports and running in the same lane behind 10 lifted 4wd trucks. Track prep sucks.

Well James, what track would be better? I only know of SAR.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol I will outrun you na. Besides will your car be ready? I mean you keep having driving issues lol.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I doubt you will. We will be racing down here in Houston at the beginning of December if you are feeling lucky =)

I'll be ready; car is good to go now

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Lol I will outrun you na. Besides will your car be ready? I mean you keep having driving issues lol.

:roflmao:

That's messed up :nk:

I doubt you will. We will be racing down here in Houston at the beginning of December if you are feeling lucky =)

I'll be ready; car is good to go now

Racing in December, I hate you lol

Should throw together a meet Ryan.........

That would be pretty cool. Where at?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back