Whipple HO Installers In PA

smeltz

forum member
Reaction score
I have a Whipple H.O. on the way.(3-4 weeks out) Everyone says to install it yourself. I have been reading the Install manual. I think I could do it, but I have also herd some nightmare stories of people that have done these installs and have had nothing but trouble. That scares me to death, the car has only 6500 miles and is spotless, I would really hate to screw it up. I live in Bellefonte, PA we have no performance shops around except a bolt on ricer shop. I know of CJ Pony parts they do real good work and are about 2 hrs. from me. I didn't buy the supercharger from them, I almost did but the price and PA sales tax made me go out of state. I will check with them to see if they will still do it and for how much? Are there any other shops? Those of you that did the install yourself, is it easy to get the pulleys out of alignment? Thanks for your help.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do it yourself!

Bagged Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
If you can head over to MD, it could square you away with GW Motorsports out here. They can install it for around $800.

smeltz

forum member
Reaction score
Where in MD? I use to live in Westminster, MD. I still have family there. What experience do GW motorsports have with Whipples?

Buckman

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PowerHouse may have their own turbo kits, but they are also a performance shop and I have seen numerous superchargers being installed there.
Call Mike Bowen, they are located in Girard, PA (near Erie).

Bagged Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
out in Glen Burnie, go to GWmotorsports.com
They installed my 500hp Whipple in a couple days..They are professional and reliable.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I considered having mine installed but there is a vast amount of knowledge to be gained when you DIY.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you could also check out Evolution Performance. I know they are in PA but I cant recall where.

Bagged Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
yeah Smeltz, they do good work. That blower is fairly simple to install however I had no time to anything with it so I just paid outta pocket.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back