WTB: Valve covers 05-09 4.6

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Anyone got valve covers, stock or aftermarket, for an 05-09 GT? Color doesn't matter, I plan to sand it down and paint.

Thanks

RCrumb

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a set you can have, off my 06 GT, in like new, I put on FRPP covers just recently. Cant be much to ship to CA (Im in Toronto Canada). Let me know if your interested. Cheers

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set you can have, off my 06 GT, in like new, I put on FRPP covers just recently. Cant be much to ship to CA (Im in Toronto Canada). Let me know if your interested. Cheers

Saw your PM the other day, sorry I thought I responded to it. For the a whopping $0 + shipping, I'm definitely interested

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone still have any valve covers sitting around? Kinda lost track of this for a while and the seller I was going to go with did too. Turns out he doesn't have them anymore.

Thanks in advance

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
shipping to 22192

Bobby, what number? the one in your sig?

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
I have a set that came off my 2009 GT in excellent condition that I can sell for $30 plus shipping from 21078 to CA. Cost plus shipping, plus prep and paint will put you at $100 to meet your goal. If you're interested, I will get a shipping quote from FedEx.

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set that came off my 2009 GT in excellent condition that I can sell for $30 plus shipping from 21078 to CA. Cost plus shipping, plus prep and paint will put you at $100 to meet your goal. If you're interested, I will get a shipping quote from FedEx.

Definitely interested

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back