Forgestar Fo5s

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I purchased these new before I deployed and didn't have the time to install them so there still BNIB.
Forestar Fo5 Gunmetal, 19x8.5 and 19x10 rear. Peter at Forgestar said these will fit big brake kits.
I inspected all and they are good, I put one front and rear on just to check fitment and its all good and flush. There is nothing wrong with them, I just really want the RTRs or something similar.

I'm asking $1200 plus shipping or picked up. Another way is I'll trade for set of new RTRs. A couple of companies have them listed cheaper than 1200 and some offer forum discounts. Sorry I have pictures but I don't have my name in front of them. I'm located in Godwin/ Fayetteville area. If you want to take a look at them send me a pm and I'll have one of my buddies meet you at my house.
PM if you have any questions. Thanks!!

Last edited:

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
bump, nobody? Thought this would spark some interest.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Tires are not mounted on the wheels. Price is for wheels only, the wheels are still in the box.

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
I know tires are not included but if you had any prior pics so people can see what they look like on the car. I seached the web but couldn't find any pics of F05 on a mustang.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Oh sorry, no I don't wish I did. I know for one thing, they're not common and you would be the only dude with them. They are a good set of rims, they were pretty light too somewhere in the mid-low 20's. I don't know what it is though about the RTRs or TSW nurburgrings, I really like them.
At least you wont have to wait 2+ months to get these.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
bump, if you got a set of new RTRs I'll trade.

Xile

forum member
Reaction score
How much for the dog?

Nice wheels, wish I had the coin for them. Goodluck with sale.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
If i had RTRs i would trade u in a heartbeat.. These are sick.. Want to trade steeda Pentars with new tires?

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ha ha, can't sell the dog. If you like dogs that eat door knobs pick a great dane.
I know american muscle with their discount has RTRs for 1128 shipped with the forum discount. If shipping isnt too much I'll pay for shipping (up to 75), thats how bad I want the RTRs.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thought someone would've taken these by now

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thats what Peter at Forgestar said, he assured me. How old are your RTRs? Any scratches?

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Interested in a trade for some Brembo wheels with Michellin Pilot Sport AS+'s?

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Cant do it brother but if you had RTRs I would be all over it. You should buy some RTRs and then trade me :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back