Mustang Rally Car Anyone

1five1garage

Reaction score
My wife was diagnosed with cancer about 5 years ago and has sense beaten it. While she was fighting she made me promise that I would work on cars with here on you tube. About a couple months ago she told me she wanted to try rally racing. (SCCA Rallycross) So what does a supportive husband like myself do? I bought her a 2006 Mustang... at least most of one.

It was totaled from the previous owner and we picked it up off of Copart. it was a front end collision so everything on the front was destroyed. As well as the window being open and interior soaked and full of mold.

Figure this would be a good place to check when we may have issues and document the build progress.

IMG_8611.jpg IMG_5416.jpg

LostbyChoice

Reaction score
My wife was diagnosed with cancer about 5 years ago and has sense beaten it. While she was fighting she made me promise that I would work on cars with here on you tube. About a couple months ago she told me she wanted to try rally racing. (SCCA Rallycross) So what does a supportive husband like myself do? I bought her a 2006 Mustang... at least most of one.

It was totaled from the previous owner and we picked it up off of Copart. it was a front end collision so everything on the front was destroyed. As well as the window being open and interior soaked and full of mold.

Figure this would be a good place to check when we may have issues and document the build progress.

View attachment 95688 View attachment 95691
Let me know if you guys need any advice! We stage rally an S197!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back