bluesmanjg

Reaction score
Hello all,

I’ve just gotten a set of Hedman Long Tube Headers (Part# HED-82730) for my ‘14 GT and would very much appreciate any recommendations on where to find an O/R H-Pipe, preferably in 304 stainless, that would work with this setup?

These headers come with ball/socket flanges with 3" to 2.5" conical shape reducers. Is there a commercially available mid-pipe that would connect to the header and fit between them and the rest of the exhaust?

Forgive my ignorance, but it seems much more difficult to find something that would simply bolt up to the long tubes than when I’d looked around at parts in years past?

For reference, I also have the LMR 304 stainless over axle pipes without resonators in 2.75 inch (stock) to some Flowmaster 40 Series copies which I plan to replace with a nicer set of axle backs eventually.

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thanks so much.

yote0

Reaction score
I would look on the used market, as the feds have been cracking down on that. Failing that, Supreme Muffler in Metairie may be able to fab something legal up for you.

Last edited:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I’ve just gotten a set of Hedman Long Tube Headers (Part# HED-82730) for my ‘14 GT and would very much appreciate any recommendations on where to find an O/R H-Pipe, preferably in 304 stainless, that would work with this setup?

These headers come with ball/socket flanges with 3" to 2.5" conical shape reducers. Is there a commercially available mid-pipe that would connect to the header and fit between them and the rest of the exhaust?

Forgive my ignorance, but it seems much more difficult to find something that would simply bolt up to the long tubes than when I’d looked around at parts in years past?

For reference, I also have the LMR 304 stainless over axle pipes without resonators in 2.75 inch (stock) to some Flowmaster 40 Series copies which I plan to replace with a nicer set of axle backs eventually.

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thanks so much.
Check your messages.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back