'07 Parts FS

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have some parts the need to move because I do not want to store them any longer or can't use.

2007 4.6l block with crank, rods, pistons, heads and cam covers - $450
local pick up. This is the original engine from my Mustang. I had a Comp Cams spring break and drop a valve so on cylinder and the corresponding head is damaged. The cylinder is scored but it does not catch a fingernail, probably would clean up with a small over bore. The one head is a little beat up from the valve bouncing around. Would need repair. The total package had ~43k miles when the valve dropped. The crank is probably good. Missing one intake valve.

GT front bumper cover with CDC classic spoiler installed - $225 local pickup. Cover is painted Alloy. CDC spoiler is unpainted. includes LH & RH mounting brackets and some hardware that was not used when I had my new GT/CS bumper cover installed.

Stock Hood scoop - $75 shipped. Painted Alloy. Removed to install CJ hood scoop.

SHR GT lower grill inserts - $50 shipped. Good condition. Won't work in my new GT/CS bumper cover.

Flip Down License Plate Holder Motorized - $100 shipped. Will not work with my new GT/CS bumper cover. Basically new. Tried install but decided it was too low on the new bumper cover. Afraid it would scrape.

Two FORD RACING RUNNING PONY TRI-BAR CENTER CAPs (05-09) - $40 shipped. New, never installed. (Won't work with my wheels)

CJ style fiberglass hood scoop - $90 shipped. Unpainted. Nice scoop, larger than the FRPP CJ hood scoop. Will not work with hood mounted windshield washers. I decided to go with the official CJ scoop for my Mustang.

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would you take $35 shipped on the CS inserts? Shipped to 73034 OKC

I do not have CS inserts. The inserts I have are for stock GT bumper cover that will not work in my new bumper cover. And no, I won't take $35 shipped.

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would u sell and ship the cdc spoiler??
I would but I would have to have at least $125 + shipping. I have no idea how much shipping would be since it would take such a large box. Heck, I don't know if I could even find a box for it. I would recommend just buying new from American Muscle. It's 179.99 with free shipping and there is a forum discount if you ask on of the AM reps here on the forum for it. The it will be new and will have the 3M tape and everything...

07_GTCS