6R80 transbrake you say?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
billy knows Im jacking with him.. but theres vids and timeslips posted..lord knows ive bragged enough!

Yes I do, that may change after I start spanking your ass this year though... Woops, did I say that? LOL

Good times are coming for us all this year! I just love to see the 6r80 cars doing so well. Auto FTW!

Sounds like we will all have trans brakes and two steps this year.

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
Yes I do, that may change after I start spanking your ass this year though... Woops, did I say that? LOL

Good times are coming for us all this year! I just love to see the 6r80 cars doing so well. Auto FTW!

Sounds like we will all have trans brakes and two steps this year.

when mine runs 8.99 its getting returned stock and traded in on a new one.

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
At the track. Weather was less than desirable, light mist here and there, around 1500' DA. Loss of effective gearing moving to the 30" tire, and the car still picked up anyway. Looking really good.

Sorry Chris, you've now lost the record for slowest Coyote with a transbrake.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Update from track testing....so dipshit Dustin, our version of the brake worked 100% of the time, every time.
Who cares if it held a whopping 200ft/lbs. We've gone over this and over this. Maybe it hasn't sunk into that skull of yours. And I'm the dipshit lol. Have Ken come tell us all I made it up. Tell us it didn't let go on him.

Does this make you the new title holder of slowest 6R80 w a tbrake now?

PS take the bet.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
At the track. Weather was less than desirable, light mist here and there, around 1500' DA. Loss of effective gearing moving to the 30" tire, and the car still picked up anyway. Looking really good.

Sorry Chris, you've now lost the record for slowest Coyote with a transbrake.

Nice!

timeslip will be taped into owners manual with youtube link.
I dare you. :clap:

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
wish I could have made it over that way today!

Hit us up. We can coordinate something.

Who cares if it held a whopping 200ft/lbs. We've gone over this and over this. Maybe it hasn't sunk into that skull of yours. And I'm the dipshit lol. Have Ken come tell us all I made it up. Tell us it didn't let go on him.

Does this make you the new title holder of slowest 6R80 w a tbrake now?

PS take the bet.

Difference in what you do and what I do is I take my stuff to the track, test and show results. You sit there with your worm in your hand hoping someone with your box of fail can get out and do something for you. Much like your tuning capabilities. Rely on other tuners to try and make your 10.3 kit work.

Again we have demonstrated WOT passes at the track where you have shown nothing more than a bag of dicks.

Post up some timeslips/video of your junk running at the track. Do it. Show everyone how bad ass you are.

FULL timeslips from a couple of runs:

Last edited:

Chris5.0

forum member
Reaction score

Difference in what you do and what I do is I take my stuff to the track, test and show results. You sit there with your worm in your hand hoping someone with your box of fail can get out and do something for you. Much like your tuning capabilities. Rely on other tuners to try and make your 10.3 kit work.

Again we have demonstrated WOT passes at the track where you have shown nothing more than a bag of dicks.

Post up some timeslips/video of your junk running at the track. Do it. Show everyone how bad ass you are.

FULL timeslips from a couple of runs:

I remember when I went 10.8s......with out a transbrake.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
1.39 on the foot brake FTW, I love this thread!

Hell I 1.49 on foot brake with 20s... :omfg: Carry on...

J/K :helpme:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score

So is 10.8's the new bad ass mark? Or is it still 140mph? My past and present junk is faster than yours. Even testing on old dry ass slicks. But that's not the point here. I tune my all my own cars. Can you say the same?

You two sure talk about balls and dicks a lot. Is there anything you'd like to talk about? You can PM if you're not comfortable talking about it in public. But don't worry, every boy goes thru it. The hair you see is normal.

James have you even gone 10.8's yet? Come on, show how bad ass you are :clap:

Take the bet

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
That's about like: I remember when I went 1.48 to 60'......without a transbrake or a power adder.

At full weight? Or is that you comparing apples to oranges again? Aren't you a few hundred pounds lighter?

Take the bet

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
At full weight? Or is that you comparing apples to oranges again? Aren't you a few hundred pounds lighter?

Take the bet

Was I talking to you? You don't even have a car. Go pay your damn taxes.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back