Boss track key lope??

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I saw that boss 302 episode on the speed channel last nite. Man does that car sound great.:thumb: That lope is way cool.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
We'll be offering this in our tunes as an upgrade shortly, once we finish testing and making sure no drivability issues will arise.

McClane

forum member
Reaction score
It theoretically shouldn't affect anything but idle. Above idle rpms they should be able to phase the cams back to "normal" without any ill effects on the rest of the tune. That's the beauty of TI-VCT. You can make the cam characteristics go from tame to all out or vise versa in a blink of an eye.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Track tune/street tune, they each need to be loaded. They don't change (on GTs) by using a different key.

Maybe I am that big of an idiot here but know you've lost me.

I know the Boss changes with a different key.

BBR John said they might be able to get that lope effect in their tunes to which I said neat.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am that big of an idiot here but know you've lost me.

I know the Boss changes with a different key.

BBR John said they might be able to get that lope effect in their tunes to which I said neat.

I think we're actually on the same page. Yes it's cool that tunes can be altered to do that, but, the tunes will not change by simply using a different key (on our GTs).

Back