Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2010saleen.jpg

Rice/Ghetto/Crap

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
ahah.. you guys kill me.. you jump into the 2010 section and bad mouth the looks??? thats like the 99-04 groups coming in saying our shit looks ugly.. haha .. mustang owners are asses :beerdrink:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
ahah.. you guys kill me.. you jump into the 2010 section and bad mouth the looks??? thats like the 99-04 groups coming in saying our shit looks ugly.. haha .. mustang owners are asses :beerdrink:
Nah... we were badmouthing the looks of the '10 before there was even a separate forum for them.

It wouldn't bother me if S197forum was limited to 05-09 models... period.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nah... we were badmouthing the looks of the '10 before there was even a separate forum for them.

It wouldn't bother me if S197forum was limited to 05-09 models... period.

Come on Gran Torino, err um Don. Open your mind a little bit, after all you are running a modular engine. Sitting on that new porch with a cooler full of PBR does soud good though:clap:The only part of the car that is not improved is the rear.

don_w

Reaction score
Come on Gran Torino, err um Don. Open your mind a little bit, after all you are running a modular engine. Sitting on that new porch with a cooler full of PBR does soud good though:clap:The only part of the car that is not improved is the rear.
WTF does having a modular have to do with anything????

It's still fugly.
+1000

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I remember back in October 2004 when I got my 2005 GT, every forum I suscribed to, 80% of the members will bad mouth the S197 and we were not welcome. Most of you 2005 owners remember how it was, and then Kimmer created a home for us.

Yes, the rear end is different, some like it some don't (I don't like it but I'm sure It'll grow on me) but that's no reason to alienate the 2010 owners. It's still a S197 and most important, it's still a Mustang...

don_w

Reaction score
... most important, it's still a Mustang...
That is not relevant. This forum is not about "Mustangs" per se, it is about S197s period. For instance, I absolutely think the Fox bodies are some of the ugliest cars ever built, and were an embarassment to the original Mustang concept. Just because something says "Mustang" on it, doesn't mean I have to like it or respect it. Hell... as far as I'm concerned, Ford didn't really make a true "Mustang" for 35 years (between 1970 and 2005).

It's still a S197...
It's too bad Ford left that label on it. Because it is defintely a huge step down from the 2005-2009 models. In fact, I like to refer to it as an "SN-10", since it has some of the SN95 lines in it.

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is not relevant. This forum is not about "Mustangs" per se, it is about S197s period. For instance, I absolutely think the Fox bodies are some of the ugliest cars ever built, and were an embarassment to the original Mustang concept..
If it wasn't for the Mustang II and the fox body, We might not had the pleasure of enjoying what we have today....Maybe you would hade been happier with a front wheel drive version, remember the Probe???

don_w

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the Mustang II and the fox body, We might not had the pleasure of enjoying what we have today....Maybe you would hade been happier with a front wheel drive version, remember the Probe???
I actually like the looks of MII much better than the Foxes. But that is besides the point.

I have heard the argument you are making before and frankly it is complete bullshit to me. I couldn't care less about the "history"... they are fukkin ugly, and I would not drive or own any Fox... ever. Period.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
I saw a 2010 GT500 in person on Sunday. If you don't love that car, there is something wrong with your brain.

It's unfortunately that this forum is dedicated to being unaccepting and exclusionary.

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have heard the argument you are making before and frankly it is complete bullshit to me. I couldn't care less about the "history"... they are fukkin ugly, and I would not drive or own any Fox... ever. Period.

Is no argument, is facts. Thank God most everybody doesn't feel the same way as you do, if not we wouldn't have a mustang as we know it today....

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back