sneak peek of what to come from s&h

Kalatrax

forum member
Reaction score
Which kit are you looking at there arnt pics out of this kit yet. But it will use the stock manifolds. This is a twin kit as well

Doh! I was looking at the single setup on the website, guess I need to stop using my phone to browse and work at the same time lol. In any event, I may have to order one of those single 67mm kits from you here soon.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Doh! I was looking at the single setup on the website, guess I need to stop using my phone to browse and work at the same time lol. In any event, I may have to order one of those single 67mm kits from you here soon.

If you do you need to budget a gear swap into it......4:10's and a turbo ain't gonna work....

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
ok here are some pics of the kit and some info on it. all this is standard in the kit. 2 t3 62/65 oiless billet wheel triple ceramic ball bearing turbos, water lines adapters and fittings, cut outs, your choice of an x or an h pipe, 1000hp air to air 31x12x4 (air to water to soon follow as an up grade), all couplings clamps, hightemp coating, front sway bar delete, stainless hot side piping, aluminum cold side piping 3"in 3.5" out, maf extender, hpx maf, 2 S&H 38mm vband wastegates,turbo blankets, filters, splash shield for filters, and 1 S&H 50mm bov.
the couplings in the pics will be changed once we are finished welding everything up. they are just for mock up.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Looks nice and I like how it keeps the engine bay clean, but a clutch job, bitch enough as it is just got more time consuming. That said I can appreciate what you guys do. Designing twin turbos systems for these cars and keeping them practical ain't an easy task. Congrats!

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
Looks nice and I like how it keeps the engine bay clean, but a clutch job, bitch enough as it is just got more time consuming. That said I can appreciate what you guys do. Designing twin turbos systems for these cars and keeping them practical ain't an easy task. Congrats!

not really it will be basicly an x pipe or h (what ever you pick at the time of the order) with turbos attached to it so the clamps that attach to the mid pipes and 2 header bolts to driver side manifold and 2 bolts from passenger manifold. then disconnect water lines and it will come right off. the pipes from the manifolds are only a foot at most if even that.

DRock

Reaction score
Will you have to remove the front sway bar?

I already have a tubular radiator support and want to keep my sway bar

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Good question but nothing youll ever have to worry about from the looks of it.

Last edited:

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
Wont they draw a lot of heat from then trans right there. I like the idea of a stealth turbo, but do you have pics of the shield system?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back