Help with replacement HID's

RATFINKGT

Reaction score
Morning fellas, was looking for aome help i need to replace some hid bulbs on my 06 GT, my budsy a couple years back installed the kit but i have no idea which replacement bulbs i can use, i see so many differant style bulbs to buy from so i wouls rather get it right the first time. Ill post some pictures if anybody can help please,will upload pics alil later photobucket wont let me upload them

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Photobucket has been holding people's images hostage for linking. Use imgur

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
searching the first line in the sticker, its from VVME, cheap hid retrofit that probably just fits in the stock halogen housing correct?

I wouldnt recommend those because, first they are SUPER cheap for hids, also in the halogen housings they produce a lot of glare that other drivers hate

06monera96

LeShawno
Reaction score
searching the first line in the sticker, its from VVME, cheap hid retrofit that probably just fits in the stock halogen housing correct?

I wouldnt recommend those because, first they are SUPER cheap for hids, also in the halogen housings they produce a lot of glare that other drivers hate

Beleive it or not, VVME are pretty good!
I had 2 sets in 2 cars 5 years + no issues
Used a relay case to make sure they received full power required.

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with VVME kits in my motorcycle and the wife's RAV4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RATFINKGT

Reaction score
Ao does anybody know what style i can use for replacements? These actually lasted me about 5 years

Carlos0698

Reaction score
OPT7 gave me 0 issues on the last two years. Boltzen Ac version. My dad have them on his Colorado and that HID really work well. They are not cheap but are really good

RATFINKGT

Reaction score
Well get the same ones???

Thats my point i dont know where to get the exact same ones. Hence why i posted, gone on the webaite seems kinda weird and also dont know what bulb size that is

07 Boss

Reaction score
Thats my point i dont know where to get the exact same ones. Hence why i posted, gone on the webaite seems kinda weird and also dont know what bulb size that is

That would be an H13 replacement. How many watts and is does it have hi/lo beams or just a low beam?

RATFINKGT

Reaction score
That would be an H13 replacement. How many watts and is does it have hi/lo beams or just a low beam?

Thanks thats what i needed thanks i disnt know it was a h13, its 55w and only low beam

Back