Exterior%20copy_zpsvqmjdiyw.jpg

Kitchen%20Family%20Room%20copy_zpshehwi653.jpg

Family%20Room%20copy_zpscfe4cofe.jpg

Master%20Bedroom%20copy_zpsmx4adwhq.jpg

Garage%20copy_zps0lmkk9sz.jpg

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Nice man!! That house is very deceptive. It's like a sleeper mustang. It doesn't look that big from the outside!

Our exterior is just about complete. Our builder says driveway and hardwood should start today!

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Nice man!! That house is very deceptive. It's like a sleeper mustang. It doesn't look that big from the outside!

Our exterior is just about complete. Our builder says driveway and hardwood should start today!

Thanks! It's the roof line I think. It's a little more than 2500 sq ft.

Your house is really coming along, the stone looks awesome. Can't wait until mine goes up, not doing the whole house though. Stucco should be going up this week if not already.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
So they finally started the tile on the kitchen wall. Sorry, the light was tricky.

They also started installing the rods in our railing.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
b77334e4c38fb5ecd1b30627c26a5e4a.jpg

Shower is out... The paint on the right is a sample of the green/tan color were going with..

Getting there... Slowly

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
the house is finally ours!!!!- spent four hours tapping off the walls and floor in preperation of painting a good portion of it. holy smokes didnt know how much tapping was needed.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
the house is finally ours!!!!- spent four hours tapping off the walls and floor in preperation of painting a good portion of it. holy smokes didnt know how much tapping was needed.

Be sure to post up some pics man.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
Garage pictures were the only ones taken haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 31

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
Ran a couple cat5e cables to my dish hopper and my blue ray player in the bedroom. Now I can access all the online features the hopper offers, and the blue ray has wireless capabilities but I couldnt get it to work so I decided to hard wire it. It still wouldn't work, turns out it needed a software update and all is good. Loving this new INTERNET

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Ran a couple cat5e cables to my dish hopper and my blue ray player in the bedroom. Now I can access all the online features the hopper offers, and the blue ray has wireless capabilities but I couldnt get it to work so I decided to hard wire it. It still wouldn't work, turns out it needed a software update and all is good. Loving this new INTERNET

Haha, it's for the better anyway. Hard wired, especially with high-quality cables, is better than wireless.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what I want to do with my backyard. My HOA just approved my 22x10' stamped concrete patio, but now I think I'm going to go ahead and get a deck and if I use the deck more than I really don't think the basement patio is a worth while investment when I could spend that towards the deck. Now I'm thinking about doing a gravel base with just some concrete slabs to be able to walk out to the backyard. Opinions?

Here are some pics for a reference of what I'm starting with

d64d941aca102cceec3bdea656bf4592.jpg

d4622349bb60931e3c347ae24f547a59.jpg

In other news...

Put a new shower head on and cleaned the shower

5a0d4c165a8cf610bd2985d3a0970d37.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back