New from Ohio

PONY UP

forum member
Reaction score
Hello, from southeastern Ohio, I've been reading your forum for a while, seemed like a great one to join. I have a 2011 GT with Whipple 2.9 , Eibach suspension, nothing like riding a Mustang.Really enjoy reading everyone's posts.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Hello, from southeastern Ohio, I've been reading your forum for a while, seemed like a great one to join. I have a 2011 GT with Whipple 2.9 , Eibach suspension, nothing like riding a Mustang.Really enjoy reading everyone's posts.

Welcome to the site. I think we just met at Finishline Performance last week.

PONY UP

forum member
Reaction score
Probably did ,the guys there are a very talented group of guys, they did a great job on our car, can't wipe the smile off my face. I am at a loss , you work there or one of their lucky customers?

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Probably did ,the guys there are a very talented group of guys, they did a great job on our car, can't wipe the smile off my face. I am at a loss , you work there or one of their lucky customers?

The white charcoal striped 14. We met Thursday afternoon. And yes, Brian and Brandon and the guys are awesome.

PONY UP

forum member
Reaction score
I know you now, it was great talking with you, they got our car going and it is definitely a different feel when you get in it. Took my brother for a ride yesterday and he said he could feel it in his chest, had to smile.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I know you now, it was great talking with you, they got our car going and it is definitely a different feel when you get in it. Took my brother for a ride yesterday and he said he could feel it in his chest, had to smile.

Enjoy. Just take some time to learn how it reacts at kick downs. It will get completely "stupid" kicking down WOT below 60. Now get it to a track and see what those ET's are with a pair of DR's or slicks.

kato

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard from Cutler Bay, FL. I spent a few years up there between Dayton and Wilberforce, OH. many centuries ago.

Tyler@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

If you need any Mustang Parts from Late Model Restoration or the discount code, I am your contact!

PONY UP

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, just ordered a new upper grill, and fog lights from you guys, great fast service, grill works and looks great, fog lights, might not work. It was great dealing with you all.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back